Problem with nipple clamps

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by Obedient Little Puppy, Jun 21, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. My master recently bought a pair of nipple clamps, the use of which we are enjoying, but for one small problem. The pincers are encased in rubber, and on removal of the clamps the rubber is sticking to the nipples, which is proving painful :(

We tried a light coating of KY jelly (the only thing we had to hand) but this proved to be a stupid idea as it made the clamps slide straight off. We also tried removing the rubber, but when we saw how vicious the bare pincers looked, we got scared and couldn't bring ourselves to try it :(

Does anyone have any ideas for how to stop the rubber sticking to the nipples?

2. subspace

subspace Member

Powder?

3. Martello

Martello Member

4. Oooh. . I love the Jap clover clamps. :)

5. I heard those things are vicious :(

6. Martello

Martello Member

The clover clamps get tighter as you pull the chain ;-)

7. Hmm, well, I think we'll try using a bit of powder first, to see if that works. And if not, then we'll have to revise our options. Cheers for all the advice :)

8. Martello

Martello Member

Clothes pins???

9. Are you joking? Clothes pegs sold in the UK are the nastiest thing imaginable! :(

10. Martello

Martello Member

can you post a pic of one? I lived in Ireland for about 6 months lol but I can't recall ever seeing one...

11. I have no pics, so try Googling 'wooden clothes pegs' :)

12. subspace

subspace Member

Cheers puppy! Gook luck, have fun!

13. [​IMG]

Not ajustable. Full on or not on.

14. And unbelievably, viciously nasty :(

15. Martello

Martello Member

Those are the same thing we have here. I never thought they were all that bad lol.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM