New To BDSM

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

well, let me be the first to say welcome to the fold, so to speak. if your looking to interact with people personally, and right away, i suggest looking for groups in your area, most areas have clubs or groups that meet at least once a month. if you need help finding one, let me know, i have a pretty good database.

other then that id say the internet is the best place, thanks to forums like these, to get to know people who share your interests, and this group is broad and diverse. im sure you'll find this place very open and welcome. be sure to ask questions, and bont be shy, none of us are ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

TheReverend

I have to echo Sparrow's sentiment that groups being the easiest way to stretch your legs. There is a group here in town that I've been dying to attend but their weekly meetings occur on a day which I work. Though my schedule change has been pushed through, so I may very well be able to start going with some regularity.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

Hey, welcome!

I would say before you venture out into the world, ask as many questions and do as much reading as possible. Get an understanding of aspect as well as terminology. You don't want to make the mistake of looking for one thing and ending up with another based on some abbreviation or something you were otherwise unaware of.

A case in point my introduction to the term "Golden shower" was when my friend Sean brought a lady friend home whom which he had been seeing for some time - asked him in the shower if he was into golden showers. He said "yeah sure" (mind you my friend IS a nitwit, love him but he's not to bright.) and the look on his face when he explained this girl then pissed on his leg. Where which he then said "Piss isn't gold, it's friggen yellow!"

I'm not trying to make light of anything - this is just a more funny way to explain what it is im trying to say. You can never know to much about anything my friend. The world is a total play ground you just gotta know what sandbox you want to be in! ENJOY!

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello