New sub, looking to discuss feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopi

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

New Sub Looking to Discuss Feelings

The first time i went to a play party i wanted to cheer and clap for the girls that were able to take that much pain knowing that they were happy to receive it and really probably needed it to be happy. Having said that - i have not experienced anything like what you are explaining.

Couple questions...

Are you playing with pain at home or just being easy and the thought of pain for you or anyone is something that upsets you?

Or...are you playing at home with pain and just become protective of others when you see them (in your opinion) being hurt?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

hopi

New Sub Looking to Discuss Feelings

When you leave the play parties - does that anger stay with you or dissipate quickly??

Is it just the "sounds" that trigger this anger - or is that just part of the whole??

Perhaps you are not one to be involved in public scenes/play parties and are just more comfortable in the private setting of your own home. There are many couples who wish to remain private and never mingle with others in the lifestyle...however, if this is something that your Dom/Master enjoys, then there must be a discussion. He/She needs to understand where your head is at and more importantly, how this is affecting you which ultimately will affect Y/your relationship.

If you are having ANY anger issues, i STRONGLY urge you to begin a discussion with your Dom/Master as this must be out in the open.

This is truly out of the realm of anything that i have experienced...anyone else out there ever have any of these feelings??

Fileboom Premium Account

Isabel

I wish the anger did pass quickly when we left, but unfortunately no :(

I'm truly not sure if it is the sounds that trigger things or if that just escalates my feelings. I compare it to looking at a traffic accident. I see something that disturbs me, am fascinated for a bit, then know I should look away because it disturbing, but even thought I look away I can still hear it, and no matter if I move away, or try to distract with other things, it's like my senses fixate on that thing that so disturbed me. I talk all the rational out in my mind, it's like a battle inside me, but as of yet I have been unsuccessful and getting past this.

Yes my Dom (who is my boyfriend) knows and we have talked this to exhaustion. Neither of us can seem to find a resolution. Which is what brought me to post the issue here.

Thanks for you comments

Fileboom Premium Account

hona1

During play with my master, I love the pain element. I actually can't enjoy sex without it.

But I have to refrain from watching "hard" movies of other people doing it. I don't mind the normal stuff, just extreme pain that bothers me.

I actually start to feel sickened that I enjoy something that causes pain. It's hard to explain. I feel really angry with myself and the people who encourage it. Sometimes it's almost enough to put me off.

I think it's normal how you, and I, feel. It's just a natural need to care for others. That's probably why we're the submissive ones! Perhaps it's just best to try and steer away from anything that causes too much pain for others.

I can't say whether it gets easier or not because I just tend to avoid things that make me THAT uncomfortable.

Fileboom Premium Account

Willywonka4u

If something makes you that uncomfortable, then simply don't participate in it. I'm very much the same way. I love being the dominant one and dishing out some pain on a one on one basis, but I can't do it in public, and if I witness it, it makes me upset. So, I don't do these things. I keep it on a one on one private basis. For me, being the master, I feel a lot more at ease at it, I think simply because I'm in control of the situation.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.