New...need ideas

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

war1022

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

where do I start?

Household items?

D-Cell Mag Lite flashlight.

Dom Perignon Champagne bottle (after which place it out on display, only you will know you fucked yourself with it)

screwdriver handles. name says it all. all my screwdrivers have screwed my sub/subs. clean VERY well with boiling water, alcohol, soap and water before use.

all the right fruits and veggies. banana, cucumber. remember cucumber has cum in it's name. get the twice size cucumber. small end on one end a large end on the other. challenge yourself! some have nice bumps on them.

do yourself with a beer bottle in a dark bar sitting. take bottle to bathroom to clean (like screwdrivers) get back booth and do yourself.

do yourself on an airplane in the lav with a banana. join your own mile high club.

here is a good one but is hard to make and hard to take

take condom and put one inside another. fill to length with water and freeze. see how long you can do yourself. hint make sure the outside is not wet and leave condom on ice prick. once inside you will be fine. at least for a short while.

Best of all time! I had a 2006 Ford Explorer. The shifter was a perfect dildo! Sub would have to sit on it while I raced the engine for vibration. Magic!!!! Search the internet for 2006 and look at the pics.

Enough for now. Get back with me after you stand in the grocery aisle selecting those nice plump long cucumbers!!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

xxlorinxx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A few days ago I used the handle of a hammer. It was easy to ride after I put a dew pillows around the head. I definitely tried pushing it in as far as I could.

I went to try the high heel, but I couldn't bare putting one of my precious heels up my ass.

Tonight I am going to try the frozen water in the condom. Sounds so perfect! I am also going to try a zucchini... I have tons from my garden in all sizes.

Thanks so much for all the suggestions!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account