New...need ideas

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Vegetables are always a favorite. In a pinch I've been know to grab a thick sharpie pen. Toothbrushes that vibrate was a good idea basically anything that fits and vibrates. Clippers, electric can openers etc. I think wine and beer bottles are sexy. Personally I just like the neck of the bottles. The whole thing with extreme stretching is a turn off for me but to each their own. I'll keep thinking. Good luck and happy posting.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

10xSweetLUV

Banned

with a little patience, or no patience and a lot of discomfort, 4 fingers up the ass is always a fulfilling pose
a41bddf1f9c2c1317378854efc828bb3_20090708234209_110.jpg

this bitch came like a cannon, with no stimulation of cunt, whatsoever! only a good "going over" of fingers probe and romp
f4c677bb83a5f52fa99d1e0ba1da6c5a_20090708233952_720.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

a1bbwsub

Frozen brussel sprouts as anal beads? Put a skewer through the middle then fishing line with knots either side of each sprout to hold them in place.

dont do this you can cut your ass with the wood and get and anal fissure and infection remember to use smooth edges

popsicals are nice but if you put them in your pussy use sugar free ones so you wont give yourself a nasty yeast infection! instead of brussel sprouts

big plassic beads on cord would work as make shift anal beads be sure to give your self a loop to pull them out after as they can get lost in your body as would the frozen brussel sprouts

big plassic beads on cord would work as make shift anal beads be sure to give your self a loop to pull them out after as they can get lost in your body as would the frozen brussel sprouts
and throw them away after you wont get them clean and who wants to stick nasty stuff in your pussy after its been in your ass! Think safety

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited by a moderator: