New business idea, testing the waters...

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hiya,

I really like the idea of being able to get away. I was (for a short while) at the very beginnings of a D/s relationship but we were not in a relationship outside of it (just friends) and so being able to go away would have been quite fun (well I would have done it).

I dont know if there would be a market for this but as an added extra there could also be 'sessions' for teaching various aspects of BDSM so that those with less experience could brush up on their techniques or just learn something new - with the chance to try out what they have learned straight away lol.

That would definitely be my ideal - somewhere safe and not too expensive to play knowing we wouldnt be disturbing or offending anyone and somewhere I could book myself in to a 'how to' session without feeling like an idiot for not knowing.

Just my thoughts

MM

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

thinmint7

Yes! Definitely! I just read about a hostel in the Midwest that apparently lets people come and play (it claims for free) for an hour or up to the weekend. I just saw that last night and found it interesting, but might be one of those get what you pay for services.

Anyways, my point is there is totally a market!! I would love to come and stay as a mini vacay and to have the freedom! I say go for it and let us know so we can come visit ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Smyttenkytten

Woot!

Yes, this idea is still very much in the research phase. And thanks to Stanley Jeffries for the resources! I am hoping that this will end up being an awesome busines adventure for J & I, but of course we still have much work to do. And I LOVE the idea of doing "workshops" or educational classes for newbies, or weekend experimenters. I however would need to bone up (pun intended) on things in order to teach that. :)

Thanks so much for all of your feedback!

Fileboom Premium Account