An idea exchange (and my first post)

Revil Fox

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi everyone, I've spent the last week or so trolling around in this series of tubes called the Internet trying to get ideas for punishments and rewards. Sadly, most everything I found is either repetitive, not interesting to me, or simply not practical. I've come up with a number of ideas on my own, but I've sort of hit a wall. Here's the set-up for my situation:

My girlfriend and I live together, and (obviously) enjoy BDSM. Both of us are Switches, but I'd say my ratio is more 90%/10% on the submissive side. I enjoy being in control once in a while, but I have to really be in the mood. Recently, two problems we've been having (one as a couple, and one that's more about me) came together in my head, and I thought of a way to fix both of them. I'm an (aspiring) writer, but I have a huge problem forcing myself to actually write. I enjoy it, but I'm very easily distracted. The second problem is that both my girlfriend and I feel that we don't "play" enough. So, genius that I am, I decided to combine the two by creating a list of punishments and rewards that I can earn by either writing or failing to write. I have to write a set number of words every day (except for our "play day", but we'll get to that in a second). Right now, the bar is at 500 words per day. So if I hit that number, I earn the right to cum that night, and, if she's willing, I earn one of the rewards from my list. If I don't hit it, I'm not allowed to cum that night, and I earn one of the punishments from the list.

Now, here's the genius part (if I do say so myself). We actually have three lists. A daily list, a weekly list, and a monthly list. Every Thursday we have our "play day". As soon as I get home from work until she's ready to go to bed (I stay up much later than her), we have one long session. Every month, that session is moved to a Saturday and it lasts all day long. I'm to go to bed Friday night wearing ankle and wrist chains (something we've done a couple times, and I very much enjoy) and when I wake up, I'm her slave for the entire day.

But enough jibber-jabber. Let's get to the list I already have, shall we? The daily list is supposed to contain things that take no more than an hour. The weekly is 3-5 hours, and the monthly will last all day. So far, I've got ten things on our daily list and five things on our weekly. Sadly, I seem to have hit a wall for now on coming up with anything else, and that's where I need you people. Here's the daily list (punishments are in red, rewards are in green. "He" in this case is me, the submissive, and "She" is the dom. Almost all of these can be switched from F/m to M/f, if you're interested in trying any of these yourself. Also, some of these are non-sexual, and just actual rewards or punishments.

1. He gets a night off from doing the dishes, either tonight or the next.

2. He is allowed to watch whatever he wants on TV for the night.

3. At one time during the day, at Her whim, He must stop what he is doing, get down on his knees, and kiss/lick her pussy while masturbating. Any time she pulls his head away from her by the hair, he must also stop masturbating. He may cum as or after she does, and only after asking permission. If he cums before her or fails to get permission first, one of the punishments from this list is to be selected.

4. He is to strip naked when he gets home (or upon Her request, if on the weekend), use the bathroom, and then put on the blindfold and put in the ear plugs. If a ring gag is available, he is to wear that as well. He may stumble around the house as he sees fit, however She is allowed to spank him, grab his hair or other parts, or harass him in anyway. He is to stay like this until She decides to rape him. She is allowed, and expected, to be as rough with him as possible.

5. He is allowed to choose an outfit for Her to wear, within the next week. She may decide what day she wears the outfit.

6. Upon getting home from work (or at some point in the day, if on a weekend) She will grab Him by the hair, pull his head back and with her other hand masturbate him to orgasm.

7. Next time they go somewhere, She will drive.

8. She will give Him a shower. She will strip him naked and bind his wrists together in front of him. He will then be lead to the shower. Once the water is warm enough, he will step into the shower and she will join him. She will soap and scrub him as he remains bound. After washing him, he will have his hands placed above the shower head as she gives him a blow job.

9. He is to be blindfolded and bound facedown to the bed as She gives him a full body message. When she is finished with his back, she will flip him over and rebind him on his back and message his front. At the end of the message she will masturbate him to orgasm, however he must beg permission to cum first. If he cums before gaining permission, one of the punishments from this list is to be chosen.

10. He is to strip naked and is to be blindfolded and bound to a chair. She will play with his cock, on and off, for at least half an hour. After the half an hour is over, at some point, She will masturbate Him to orgasm. However, he is to beg permission to be allowed to cum first. If he cums before she gives permission, she is to chose one of the punishments from this list.

1. He is to strip naked when he gets home (or at some point during the day, if on a weekend) and is to be pulled over Her knee to be spanked 10 times for every 100 words he didn’t write, with a minimum of 20.

2. He is to strip naked when he gets home from work (or upon waking up, if on a weekend), and is not allowed to wear any clothing until he gets dressed for work in the morning.

3. At one time during the day, at Her whim, He must stop what he is doing, get down on his belly, and kiss/lick her feet until she is satisfied. When she is satisfied, she may bind his hands behind his back and force him to lick/suck her to orgasm.

4. He is to strip naked when he gets home from work (or upon Her request, if on a weekend), use the bathroom, and then must get down on his knees and hold a penny to the door/wall with his nose for ten minuets. If the penny drops once, He is to be spanked 10 times and start over. A second time and he is to be spanked 20 additional times, and start over. A third time, and he will be spanked thirty additional times, and the punishment ends.

5. He is to strip naked when he gets home from work (or when he wakes up, if on the weekend) and is only allowed to dress in feminine clothing (panties, stockings, dress, or the like) of Her choice until he gets dressed for work in the morning.

6. Upon getting home from work (or waking up, if on a weekend), He is to wear wrist and ankle chains for the rest of the day, until waking up the next morning.

7. He must insert a butt plug upon coming home from work, and must keep it in until She is ready to go to bed, no matter what they do that day. He may take it out for a five minuet break, however if he chooses to do so he is to be spanked 20 times.

8. He is to give Her a bath. He will draw the bath for her, take her clothes off for her, and soap and scrub her as she relaxes. He must also towel her dry and dress her when she’s ready.

9. He must give Her a full body message until she gives him permission to stop, or after one hour, whatever comes first.

10. He is to strip naked and is to be gagged and bound to a chair. She will masturbate herself to orgasm while he is forced to watch. She may keep him in the chair for up to an hour before letting him go, playing with his cock as she sees fit, but he is not to be allowed to cum.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Revil Fox

The last post was getting kind of long, so I decided to put the weekly list in a second post. Most of these are the same up to a point, and then they diverge into punishments or rewards.

1. As soon as he gets home, He is to strip naked and use the bathroom. He will then be gagged, blindfolded, and have ear and butt plugs put in. He will be lead into the spare bedroom and his hands will be cuffed to the clothes rod. The door will be shut, and he will be left like this for an entire hour. After the hour is up, She may use him as she pleases. He is not allowed to cum, and even when she finishes, he is not allowed to use the computer or play video games. She has full control of the TV for the entire night, and it will be kept off when she’s not watching it. He is allowed to come, and when she finishes he has full control of the TV for the rest of the night.

2. As soon as he gets home, He is to strip naked and use the bathroom. He will then clear off the dining room table and move it into the living room. . He will then be gagged, blindfolded, and have ear plugs put in. She will attach the wrist and ankle cuffs to him. Using the padlocks, she will then lock the largest spreader bar to his ankle cuffs, and the medium one to his wrist cuffs. She will then bend him over the table, and attach the eyehooks in each spreader bar to each other with a length of rope or chain. He is to be left like this for the entire hour. Over the course of the hour, at intervals decided by her, she will spank him with any combination of her hand, the flogger, the crop, or a hairbrush. The total number of strokes is to be determined by her, however it should not be less than 200. After the hour is up, she may use him as she pleases. He is not allowed to cum, and even when she finishes, he is not allowed to use the computer or play video games. she has full control of the TV for the entire night, and it will be kept off when she’s not watching it. He is allowed to come, and when she finishes he has full control of the TV for the rest of the night.

3. As soon as he gets home, he is to strip naked and use the bathroom. He will then insert the vibrating butt plug and put on his panties. He will then be gagged, blindfolded, and have ear plugs put in. She will attach the wrist and ankle cuffs to him. Using the padlocks, she will then lock the largest spreader bar to his ankle cuffs, and the medium one to his wrist cuffs. A blanket will be placed on the floor in the living room, and he will be made to lay down on it before she connects the two spreader bars to each other with a length of rope or chain behind his back. He is to be left hogtied like this for an hour as she plays with the vibrator’s remote as she pleases. After the hour is up, he is to be lead into the bedroom where he will lick, suck, and fuck her with the strap-on until she is completely satisfied. He will then be left in the bedroom tied up until she is ready to go to bed, and will be expected to lick, suck, and fuck her with the strap-on at any time she wishes over the course of the night. After every hour, she will untie him for five minuets so he can use the bathroom. He will then be retied and left alone again. He is to do all of the work, and is not allowed to cum at any point. He is to go to sleep when she does.
He may cum, but only at the end of the night, just before she goes to bed. He may have the rest of the night free.

4. He is to be her maid for the entire night. As soon as he gets home, he is to strip naked and use the bathroom. He is then to put on his panties, stockings and maids dress, as well as his ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs, each attached by a chain, and a posture collar. If a ring gag has been purchased, he will put that on as well. He will then be expected to vacuum, clean the bathroom, cook whatever she wants for dinner, and do the dishes, regardless of whose night it is. He will also do any other domestic chores that she wishes, including a foot/body message. At her pleasure, he will be expected to service her with his tongue, no matter what he’s doing. He is only allowed to eat after all his chores are done, and is only allowed to have a cold sandwich and water. Any time he is not working, he is expected to kneel at her side, and he is not allowed to sit in a chair for the entire night. She may use him as she pleases. He is not allowed to cum. When she finishes, he is not allowed to use the computer or play video games. She has full control of the TV for the entire night, and it will be kept off when she’s not watching it. He may cum, if she feels he has been a good maid. she has full control of the TV until she goes to bed. He may have the rest of the night free.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

It seems to me that you would benefit from thinking about the difference between discipline and punishment. This is a fuzzy issue, because some d/sers use the terms interchangeably, while others distinguish them. I tend to think that distinguishing them is useful. Discipline is training toward something, and it generally involves things the sub enjoys, which might include spanking, humiliation, bondage, orgasming, or whatever. Punishment is training away from something, and it needs to involve things the sub dislikes. For example, if you are trying to train yourself to write 500 words a day, your punishments need to be things you don't like, because the desire to avoid the punishment drives you to write. So if you like being spanked, you can't use that as a punishment, because it will condition you to avoid writing in order to get the spanking. So if you enjoy being spanked, you need to make that a reward. Your punishments need to be things you dislike, such as chores or humiliation or whatever else you might not enjoy, especially if your gf likes it.

Fileboom Premium Account