Need help finding a lock

LordTroysPet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So, I have a pretty annoying allergy... it's to nickel. I know it's not that uncommon... so hopefully someone out there will be able to help me.

My Master got me a gorgeous collar from RingOfSteel.net I absolutely love it and the collar doesn't bother me at all. But the collar closes by a pin in the front and then has a lock going through the bottom. (My collar is the basic gorean type but it has gemstones in it.)

But the lock begins to irritate my neck and I get a rash and sometimes it bleeds. We are trying to use clear nail polish but we know this will wear off fairly quickly and are looking for a new solution.

If anyone can help me find a nickel free lock I would greatly appreciate it!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

this topic is a little older than i normally comment on but hopefully I can help as I know metal pretty well. For one you can't go for anything chromed as there's nickel under the chromium. I guess it depends on the level of your allergy but you can try stainless steel. SS has a little nickel in it, so I would suggest handling some in your hands before letting it sit anywhere sensitive.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account