need a little jumpstart help

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have always had a mild interest in the world of BDSM but never personally experienced it. Recently I have met this boy who seems to only be able to experience pleasure when a little roughness is involved! My problem is that usually when my mind wanders to the subject I am the girl on the recieving end. I am mildly timid about sexual acts because I want everyone to be pleased but I am afraid to hurt them. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I should go about trying to seriously get into BDSM, not just for the boy but myself as well??

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm going to have to reiterate what Nix said. Talking openly and honestly with those of us here is an excellent way to learn. Just remember, communication may be key, but that also applies with communication with yourself. Read, figureout what it is exactly that you like, and don't like, and then talk about them openly with others who can perhaps shed some light on the topic. In the end, don't put to much pressure on yourself, and enjoy the pleasures life has to offer.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account