need a little jumpstart help

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by leynslightlyconfused, Jun 16, 2009.

1. I have always had a mild interest in the world of BDSM but never personally experienced it. Recently I have met this boy who seems to only be able to experience pleasure when a little roughness is involved! My problem is that usually when my mind wanders to the subject I am the girl on the recieving end. I am mildly timid about sexual acts because I want everyone to be pleased but I am afraid to hurt them. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I should go about trying to seriously get into BDSM, not just for the boy but myself as well??

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. nix

nix Guest

Lurk around this board for a while, check out some older threads, post a bit, and you'll start to learn about the lifestyle without even realising it. Most importantly, play safe, communicate, and have fun!

I seem to have welcomed a larger number of people to the forum in the last week or so than I thought I ever would... the total number now being 2. :D

3. EZRA

EZRA Member

+1 what nix said.
    Don't worry about the "serious" part whats important is that you enjoy your self.

4. Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie Member

I sent you a private message.

5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I'm going to have to reiterate what Nix said. Talking openly and honestly with those of us here is an excellent way to learn. Just remember, communication may be key, but that also applies with communication with yourself. Read, figureout what it is exactly that you like, and don't like, and then talk about them openly with others who can perhaps shed some light on the topic. In the end, don't put to much pressure on yourself, and enjoy the pleasures life has to offer.

6. kinki_nikki

kinki_nikki New Member

start small, be honest with eachother - about what you fantasise about, what you've tried, what you'd be willing to try, what you wouldn't

if you drink then a little can loosen the tongue, make you a little less self conscious

7. Nyx

Nyx Member

Also, along with all this excellent advice, don't be afraid to admit that you DON'T want to try something. That's perfectly alright. Figure out what you like, and what you'd be willing to stretch yourself for.

8. nix

nix Guest

Hey Sparrow, maybe I have the makings of mod-hood when you retire? :D (jks)