need help deciding my mark

monocrome

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The past 6 months have been a SERIOUS re-awakening and wake-up call to me about making sure I am getting what I need and about getting re-involved in things that make me more stable and content, regardless of what the outside world views as "stable" and "content." I had actually thrown the entirety of bdsm out the window with a relationship that ended a long time ago and had been feeling extremely dead inside until recently. I want to mark myself so that I remember this. However, I don't know what to use as the mark. Whatever it is, I will be doing it myself.

Suggestions?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

a phoenix is the classic symbol of rebirth, so i would say since thats the motif, a tribal phoenix in alternating blue and black, with a pink heart on its torso (belly or back) as blue and black with a pink heart is the bdsm flag.

HOWEVER, tattoos are incredibly personal, and while others may give suggestions to spark inspiration, the final image should be yours and yours alone or you may come to not like it down the road.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

monocrome

a phoenix is the classic symbol of rebirth, so i would say since thats the motif, a tribal phoenix in alternating blue and black, with a pink heart on its torso (belly or back) as blue and black with a pink heart is the bdsm flag.

HOWEVER, tattoos are incredibly personal, and while others may give suggestions to spark inspiration, the final image should be yours and yours alone or you may come to not like it down the road.

i totally agree, and i will also be discussing this with other people who have helped me on my way and a very good friend and mentor of mine to get their input. but ALL suggestions are welcomed as, at this point, for some reason i am thinking of a simple branded "x" --- which, while it gets the point across, somehow does not seem visually appealing :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Little_M

I actually think a simple X could be quite beautiful :0 Depends on where you'd be getting it, but I actually really like simple brands like that. If it's overly complicated, sometimes I think it loses some of it's meaning. I think a script X or an X integrated with a small image or color would be really cool, though!

Fileboom Premium Account