mutual pain

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My GF is pretty big on masochism and I like little bit of pain during sex when we use to have rough sex (stopped after 2 visits to the ER) we use to slap, bite and pinch each other(I remember my college tutor asking me if I had been attacked when I came in one morning with a black eye and teeth marks on my neck) we are still into biting but are leaning more towards spanking and nipple play right now.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

My master sometimes wants me to hurt him physically while he is domming me, or during fights. He likes to forcefully order me to pinch his nipples as hard as I can. It's quite fascinating to see his face twisting with pain even when he is in full control of me, especially when he is causing me pain at exactly the same time... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Phoray

My master sometimes wants me to hurt him physically while he is domming me, or during fights. He likes to forcefully order me to pinch his nipples as hard as I can. It's quite fascinating to see his face twisting with pain even when he is in full control of me, especially when he is causing me pain at exactly the same time... ;)

This is intriguing to me- I can think about things till I'm blue in the face, but I won't find out if I like things until I actually do them.

Bu I have really wondered how a dominate could ask a sub to cause the dom pain and they still remain...you know, dom.

Like what just came to mind was telling a male sub to put his hand around my throat and taunting him even as he did it- I think I could get off on that, but the lines are getting blurred here.

?

Fileboom Premium Account