Most extreme?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

One day while out in a store, I was being particularly bratty so my master spanked me right there in the store with people watching. Then once we were in. The car he made me remove my pants and of course I was wearing no panties, then he made me undo my shirt and I had to ride home like that as we traveled down a busy street. He would also reach over when someone would look and touch me. I was so humiliated that I began to cry and for. The crying I received 20 smacks of his belt across my naked ass.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

SexySweetheart

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The most extreme thing that has been done to me was when we were over at my master's friends house. To start off he had me dressed in a short skirt (no panties or bra), I had on a tight baby tee and heels. I was acting bitchy which displeased him very much so he made me crawl behind him to the bathroom in front of everyone and when we got to the bathroom I was made to remove my clothing except for my heels and get down on my knees with my hands behind my head and knees spread apart. He made me apologize and tell him how grateful I was for him being my master and he made me beg to be punished. The door was open so everyone could hear what was going on and this was embarassing to me and he knew it. After I was done begging to be punished he jerked me up by my wrist, attached a set of nipple clamps on my tits, then he made me place my hands on the toilet and bend over. He then took his belt off and gave me 50 strokes right then and there until I screamed and cried that I was sorry. He inserted a medium buttplug into my ass and allowed me to get dressed but I was to wear the nipple clamps under my shirt which were noticeable plus he made me bend over for his friends so they could see my red, sore ass as well as my buttplug.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account