Meet Pussy and Monkey

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Obedient Little Puppy, Nov 1, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Being as I keep going on and on about safetoys, I thought I would post a pic of the ones we use :)

The monkey is mine, it is a keyring which I loop over my finger to hold on to when tied and gagged, to drop if whatever game we are playing becomes too much for me to handle.

Because we like to switch on occasion, I insisted that my master have his own safetoy too; in this case, the cat, which he holds in his hand. We haven't done much switching, but it pleases me to say that so far, he is yet to drop it during play :)

[​IMG]

2. OMG, I love how they're both smiling!!! Thank you for sharing OLP

3. Those are great!

The only safetoy I've ever had a sub use was a small rubber ball. The thought of something more elaborate never occurred to me.

Thanks for sharing :)

4. subspace

subspace Member

I always wondered what your safe-toys looked like! They are great - thanks for sharing!

5. Haha, glad you like my animals :D

I just figured that an object of some kind might be a bit more reliable than a safeword, and as I have hundreds of stuffed animals, I just thought, why not? :)

And yeah, they do look happy, not to mention cute how they're cuddled up together :D

6. adorable OLP

7. ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. subspace

subspace Member

OMG! Y'all are too much! :p

9. Haha, the ads are great, aren't they? :D

I have a tea towel pinned to my kitchen door, depicting a poster of a film Monkey starred in! :D

10. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

That's Funny!!
    Monkey obviously fookin' Rocks!!

11. Monkey is cool :D

I have a silly confession to make, regarding my Monkey toy. If my master has put me through a particularly heavy session, once I've recovered I find myself giving Monkey a little hug and kiss, kind of like saying thanks for helping to keep me safe during the session :) Like I said though, silly :(

12. bigwillmanc

bigwillmanc New Member

lol looks like a fun way of doing it

13. A pic of the aforementioned tea towel 'poster'... :D

[​IMG]

14. I'm updating this thread because now I have a new safetoy. I'm still using Monkey, but now I also have this turtle (who looks like he's on drugs :D), which I will be using to indicate physical distress brought on by non-BDSM pain. I have problems with my back, shoulders and knees, and certain positions can be unbearably painful :( So now, I will be holding both toys, and if I drop the turtle instead of Monkey, we can just make whatever adjustments necessary to ease the pain, before hopefully getting back into our session :)

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2657/monkeyturtle1.jpg

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9706/monkeyturtle2.jpg

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM