Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Foot Chastity

This is the last time you will be allowed to cum without my permission. I'm locking your cock up under the control of my feet. You will only be allowed to cum to my soles. You're a slave to my soles, conditioned to only get aroused at the site of them. Spending hours upon hours worshiping them in hopes to cum. Get ready for it. 10...9...8...

Filesize: 96.5 MB
Duration: 00:05:39
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 2240 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

FootCh.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Vicky Narni - Hand's Free Blackmail

You have always tip toed around the subject. Constantly fantasising about delving deep into blackmail but every time you pussied out. Well I have found a way that will ensure you fall deep within blackmail and you won't have to press that dreaded 'send' button.

I've surfed the web and came across a pretty interesting piece of online software. Its basicly an email timer and if used in a blackmail clip this would mean that the you do not need to press send, it will automatically send all your information to me. So basically you are forced into blackmail. You will follow my demands but firstly making an email with all the information I list. Then set receiver and your own email, take a humiliating picture, set the timer and pull the video up in fullscreen. You will then unplug his mouse or disable the touchpad. The rest is history.

Filesize: 187 MB
Duration: 00:06:16
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3854 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

FreeBlackmail.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Randy Moore & Sarah Jain - Making Fun Of Your Fat Ass

Sarah and I love to make fun of fatties like you....We catch you in the kitchen and start making fun of your disgusting bulging belly that hangs over and hides your little weenie. You probably haven't even been able to see your cock in 10 years! YUCK!

Filesize: 443 MB
Duration: 00:08:39
Resolution: 960x540
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 4291 Mb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

FunO.part1.rar
FunO.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

A Quickie for the footboys

I'm about to run out the door but, being the sweet Princess that I am, I thought I would give you the pleasure of stroking to My oiled Feet. I'm so nice!

Filesize: 292 MB
Duration: 00:06:26
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 6091 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

footboys.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

No Pussy for Losers

You are a loser and that mean no pussy for you! Haha no girl wants your disgusting little dick near them, especially not a hot girl like Me. You won�t get to touch, taste or fuck My pussy EVER! You won�t even get to see it. You are stuck drooling over the outline you can see through My panties & bikini bottoms. You are stuck jerking it behind the glass of your computer screen while I make fun of you and laugh at you. And that�s the fucked up part � My insults and shameless teasing is what turns you on the most! You know that you�re a loser and you shouldn�t even TRY to subject any girls to your worthless little dick. That�s why you keep paying Me and jerking off to My bratty insults. Real men get to fuck My pussy while you are stuck worshiping from far away and fucking your loser hand. No pussy for losers, no pussy for YOU! Hahaha

Filesize: 279 MB
Duration: 00:13:05
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2908 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 63.0 kb/s

forLos.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Trance: Gentle Bedtime Trance

It's time for bed. It's time to shut down that busy brain of yours and let yourself fall into a gentle, beautiful, deep sleep. I want to put you in the right mindset to sleep peacefully and dream deeply of me. I want you to let yourself drift down into slumber with my control threaded through your subconcious. I will lead you down into this relaxed state so that you can transition into deep sleep easily. I will make sure the distractions and stresses of your life fall away and leave nothing but your desire for me.Prepare for a seamless, serene, and obedient sleep

Filesize: 368 MB
Duration: 00:16:24
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2998 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

GentleB.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

What Do You Have There?

Lady Edyn is all cute and giggly because she sees that bulge in your pants. And a bulge in your pants means easy money for her, especially when she torments you with her ass while you stroke and beg to cum.

Filesize: 90.0 MB
Duration: 00:05:02
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2301 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

HaveThere.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Sonic The Hedgehog

Custom Request For Sonic As my sister, you catch me, sniffing your panties, used that is, and you kind of turned on by it.And you might tell me to sniff those that you are wearing right now.

Filesize: 123 MB
Duration: 00:15:00
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS,
Audio: AAC, 2 channels,

Hedgehog.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Esmi's Halloween POV

You can enjoy being a part of Esmi's party by being her entertainment. Kneeling and ready for her orders, you cannot help but to become excited at the sight of her gorgeous body. You must do as Esmi says if you are to have any permission to cum, no matter how degrading it is. Sticking your fingers up your ass for her and stroking your pathetic excuse for a dick is a good start to pleasing her.

Filesize: 450 MB
Duration: 00:05:14
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

HalloweenP.part1.rar
HalloweenP.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account