Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Debt to the Loan Shark

You've borrowed a great deal of money from a loan shark and have missed quite a few of your payments. You thought you'd skip town, but SHE found you first. You picked the wrong person to borrow from when his hired muscle is a sadistic bitch like this one. She has no intent on breaking your knees.. no.. she's going to whip you until you b1eed.You're going to pay up, one way another.

Filesize: 164 MB
Duration: 00:07:20
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2988 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

Debtto.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Sissy Cum Addiction

You've watched my sweet and sensual CEI videos, believing when I tell you that it's manly and hot to swallow load after load of jizz. But I've tricked you into becoming my cum addicted sissy slut, destined to serve cock and swallow big creamy loads. I've made you addicted to it, and now it's time to take your cum obsession to the next level.Get out two loads of cum, a big dinner plate, and a tube of bright red lipstick. This will be your most humiliating cum training lesson yet

Filesize: 189 MB
Duration: 00:20:19
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 1201 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

CumAd.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Remember to Just Come to Mommy

Oh, honey... has it happened again?! You poor, poor thing... Well, you did well, just as I asked. You've come to mommy when you're all frustrated, pent up, ACHING after a date with your girlfriend. Honey... I want you to understand that some girls want to stay pure until marriage... and that's a wonderful thing to do for the man she loves. That's a compliment! I want you to understand how to deal with the situation, how to control your needs and behave like a gentleman. Just lie down on the bed here next to mommy, sweetie... and take off your pants. Now, I know it can be really hard, honey... and I can tell just how frustrated you are... you do have very important needs, but that's what mommy is here for. Now, listen carefully, honey, while I explain... while I straddle you and bounce your discomfort away

Filesize: 610 MB
Duration: 00:20:21
Resolution: 720x404
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3995 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Cometo.part1.rar
Cometo.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Dumpster

Most mothers have unconditional love for their b@bies, but I cant stand my big fat smelly sack of diaper . Good thing its garbage day tomorrow so I can easily dispose of my worthless boy like the disgusting garbage he is. I pretend I'm giving him just a regular diaper change, but instead I shove your whiney ass into a plain old black trash bag and cover you with globs of Vaseline to make it all sticky and greasy. Im going to make your last minutes on Earth absolutely miserable. I want to listen to all your pleas, cries, and screams for help, so I leave you your monitor so can enjoy hearing your last breath as you are crushed to in your garbage grave. What a thrilling rush watching those strong hot garbage men dump my trash into their big compactor and squish the life out of my poor little boy.

Filesize: 486 MB
Duration: 00:06:21
Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Dumpster.part1.rar
Dumpster.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Extended Cum Countdown

I look so luscious.. Glamorous.. Amazing.. And I'm going to lead you down a grueling extended cum coundown as you jerk for my awesomer beauty. Watch me tease you with my amazing breasts and delicious ass as you have to keep the pace. I keep your breathing in check and make you manage your pace so that you'll last until the very end. You're going to stroke just like I instruct and you're going to learn how to control your rising desire for orgasm.I want your cock to know how to last until I give you the command.

Filesize: 384 MB
Duration: 00:17:09
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2991 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Countdown.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

A filthy mouth can enslave a man

A filthy mouth can be enough to enslave a man. Most guys think I look quite innocent but once I open my dirty little mouth they know there is no return .Why don't you stroke that hard dick for me... jerk for me...prepare to cum so fucking hard for me. English girls know how to talk dirty. I especially love talking absolute filth, I can enslave a man with my words. You know your boring wife won't talk dirty to you...so enjoy it while you're still in control. Have you ever seen such a delicious round arse...stroke it for me...slowly slide your hand up and down your cock. Just as slow as I am caressing my arse. I know your drooling as you imagine me sliding your hands between my thighs, spreading my cheeks wide and eating my pussy..pushing your tongue deep in my ....

Filesize: 168 MB
Duration: 00:10:59
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1998 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

enslave.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

SUPERIOR In Every Way

It's true....women RULE the world. They are the SUPERIOR sex. Men are the weaker sex. Just plain dumb, thinking wit their dicks is all they are capable of. They wouldn't be able to live on this earth without women. Weak and stupid for their beauty and dumb for their manipulative, intelligent ways. I love reminding you of what a waste of space you. Verbally attacking and abusing you in any way I can. Making sure you know your place beneath me really brings me great pleasure. Your a man, your dumb, you need me and you are stuck in this vicious cycle. You cannot resist me. perfection right before your eyes. From my big breasts to my round juicy ass you are HOOKED. I make you weak and unable to say no. I brainwash you with my sheer beauty. You ache for me so bad, your balls twitch with one glimpse of your superior highness. Your head over heels in love an out of control addiction. Get to your knees and take all this in cunt.

Filesize: 135 MB
Duration: 00:05:36
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3178 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

EveryWay.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Kate Anne - Follow My Orders

The job you've applied for requires a candidate who can obey instructions. Kate Anne is in charge of the interviewing process, she's ready to put you through your paces. Kate is equipped with a realistic COCK and has some naughty instructions. She commands you to get your COCK out and JERK IT OFF just like she shows you. This horny boss wants to see just how well you can take orders from a woman! Don't worry, she'll be giving you some extra encouragement by stripping naked and talking dirty... How long will it be before this horny office slut has the CUM blasting out of your PRICK?

Filesize: 446 MB
Duration: 00:10:11
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

FollowMy.part1.rar
FollowMy.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Extreme Cum Play

20 saved loads of yummy cum, a big buttplug, and my twisted imagination. Are you drooling already, my little cumeater? I know I am. This clip is going to get more than dirty -- absolutely filthy in the best possible way -- with endless amounts of cum guzzling, jizz coated, anal fun. I'll leave the rest a surprise, but, needless to say, your entire body will be drenched in and filled with hot sticky cream by the time that final loads shoots out of your cock and into your mouth.

Filesize: 217 MB
Duration: 00:25:16
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 1082 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 109 kb/s

ExtremeCu.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Under My Feet Forever

Custom - No names used. "Could you do a clip with the camera on the floor looking up at the bottom of your feet. i would be grateful for some humiliating talk about how much i'm paying for a clip of your feet, what a loser i am for that, how women like you will always control guys like me, how i'm going to keep paying you for clips, how i can't stop, how you are going to milk me for my weakness"

Filesize: 290 MB
Duration: 00:05:04
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 7745 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

FeetForever.rar

Fileboom Premium Account