Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

No Pussy For You

I get dick anytime I want. Anytime Im horny. I had amazing hot morning sex today. But it doesnt work that way for you does it? No. Not for a loser like you. Why is that? Its because pussy isnt for losers. You only get your hand. You only get to worship my perfect pussy while you jerk your heart out. No pussy for you!

Filesize: 105 MB
Duration: 00:06:14
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2215 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

NoPus.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

She-Mask Transformation Nerd to Babe

(An Homage to THE MASK) "I'm so excited to be at my first high school party with all the cool ! I can't believe I was able to get in! Normally I'd be at home reading my books right now. I hope someone will dance with me!"

Shot POV, Ludella is a nerd girl in nerd glasses and frumpy clothes at her first high school party, but after rejection after rejection, one of the boys humiliates her in front of everyone. Feeling upset and embarrassed, she runs out of the room and tries to find her way out, but instead she finds herself in the library.

I just want to get out! Where's the exit? Oh...this is a great book collection!" Distracted by a book, she trips over a box on the floor and discovers a mask inside. "This is interesting. Hmmm..." She takes off her glasses to investigate it closer, but it suctions to her face. GASP! "I can't get it off! It won't come off! It's glued to my face! I can't breathe!" The mask dissolves, revealing a new woman. "I feel different." Her old nerdy clothes are magically replaced by a sexy lingerie set. "I'm SMOKING HOT! I'm ready to let me wild side run free." Now transformed into a BABE, Ludella returns to the party to give the boys a show. "So, boys, who wants to have some fun?"

Filesize: 147 MB
Duration: 00:09:33
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 1996 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

NerdTo.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Macey Jade - Morning Mantra: Reaffirm Your Status From The Moment You Awaken

Look at you, up so early at the crack of dawn, ready to start jerking already. You're cock is already throbbing in your hands. Your morning wood has taken full effect. Its all ready to worship and serve me. All of my obedient pets must awaken each morning and say your mantras, to me. This the perfect and only way to start your day, dick in your hand, reciting mantras to reinforce my control from the moment you wake up. Obedient boys like you will awaken each morning and cum in my honour, as you say your mantras, as you reaffirm your position beneath me.

You are a pervert and you jerk off way too much. And why is it that you obsessively jerk off? Its because you're a fucking loser who cant get laid. You're a loser who's so far beneath women that you have to serve them. So I've decided that your jerk off mantra will reaffirm all of that. You will recite them daily, each morning.

So each morning you will awaken and start jerking and you will say, I am a fucking pervert who obsessively jerks off because I cant get laid. Its a fact, I know it, you know it, and this will further embed it into your brain. You will repeat this mantra out loud to yourself until you cum. Every morning without exception until it truly takes hold. Until you accept this mantra as reality. And you will drain all of that disgusting cum in my honour. And you will thank me, before you even get out of bed.

Go on loser, stroke and repeat, stroke and repeat. Jerk your weak, horny, desperate morning wood. Don't stop loser, press play on this video every morning and worship my body as you repeat your mantra. I am a fucking pervert who jerks off obsessively because Im a fucking loser who cant get laid. Say it again and again and again. And the faster and harder that you stroke, the faster and louder you will repeat your mantra. You need to reaffirm your status daily from the moment you wake up loser. Repeat it over and over and over again.

You're so close to the edge, about to dive off that loser cliff, screaming my mantra. Each day you must reaffirm your position by giving all of your cum to Princess. You are so disgusting, You are such a fucking pervert, obsessive jerkaholic, ewww! Youll never amount to anything. And the more you keep repeating it to yourself, as you further reinforce it with your actions, the further you will fall down the deep dark hole of despair.

Filesize: 289 MB
Duration: 00:08:26
Resolution: 960x540
Video: WMV, , 4685 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

MorningMant.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Panty Slave

I am the CEO of the company you work at. You come to my office in a sexy black dress and sit in a chair in front of me. �You are probably wondering why I�m here. You see, I�m here to make u my panty slave." Then while slowly teasing me with your long legs and giving odd glimpses up skirt and tits you explain all the perks of being your panty slave getting to worship your panties having them wrapped around my cock even wearing them, of course in return you have written a contract of what you want and I must agree, while telling me you want a company car, expense account and 10% stake in the company. You get up from the chair and tease me even more showing a little more panty. I can�t sign fast enough. You knew I would sign straight away and laugh and say �You are my slave now.� Then take off your dress and give me a panty show with some close ups.

Filesize: 215 MB
Duration: 00:11:32
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2470 kb/s

PantyS.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Teaching My New Stepson Home From College MY Brand Of Naughty Joi

Hey you startled ME! Your dad gave you keys to our new house without telling ME I see. As you can see I am half dressed getting ready to leave. Excuse ME? Do I have implants? That's very personal, but no I don't I am an all natural 36 DDD. Well thank you, you have a nice body too. You have a confession to make? Well now that's a BIG confession isn't it. Since I'm your new stepmother & we don't know each other very well, because you are away at college, let's get better acquainted. Rest assured, guys in their early 20's get erections all the time. I sure would like to help you with that big problem.

Filesize: 244 MB
Duration: 00:15:58
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2001 kb/s

NaughtyJ.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Miss H - Pervs Love Jerking and Paying Hot Bratty Girls

I know that you love to stroke to young, hot, bratty girls. It�s what gets you going. You can�t resist. You see us and before you know it you have your hand on your cock and you�re stroking it like you are right now. Wishing I was there to bully you around and be super bratty. But if you want to stroke you have to give me what I want. I�m in charge here. If you want to admire my body and have me tell you how to stroke, then you�re going to hand over your cash. You know that�s all I want from you.

I want it and I deserve it. I know you love jerking to me in this little skirt as I tease you with my hot young ass. You�re such a perv and if you want a glimpse of me, you have to pay loser. I know you check out young bratty girls like me all the time. You perv in public like some love sick loser. I know what makes you weak. You can�t help yourself. You need control. So I want you to pay me for every time you perved on some young unsuspecting girl. It�s what you deserve, isn�t it pervert?

You love jerking and paying hot bratty girls. You need to. Losers have to pay, you don�t get to perv for free. And after you�re done paying me for perving, you�re going to pay me to stroke to me. I�m going to make you pay per stroke. You can�t help it, you just jerk, jerk, jerk all day to hot bratty girls. And I�m going to get you nice and weak and horny until you can�t stop paying. I know how your brain works. You�re a chronic masturbating pervert who deserves to be fucked over.

And you love that you can never get a girl like me. You just love jerking off and handing over your cash to bratty girls. You love it. If you�re gonna be pathetic you�re going to pay for it. You�re obsessed with girls like me and you can�t stop jerking and paying. It�s the only thing that makes you useful. It�s the only reason a girl like me would pay attention to you, to take your cash and then tell you to Fuck Off! LOL! I want this to hurt your bank account, if it doesn�t, you won�t feel it the way you need to. You love how effortlessly I take everything from you. I just emptied your wallet and you loved every second of it.

Filesize: 217 MB
Duration: 00:06:19
Video: WMV, , 4701 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

PervsLovs.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Pledge To Them

Just how committed to my feet are you? You do love my feet right? My soft pink soles, my cute wrinkles, how perfectly pedicured my toes are. You'd love to put just one little kiss on the bottoms wouldn't you? Are you ready to pledge your life to my feet? It's time, foot bitch!

Filesize: 357 MB
Duration: 00:08:04
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5949 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 243 kb/s

Pledge To Them.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Butt Plug Addict

I want you to lube up your butt plug and get ready to insert into your ass. I want you to feel that plug stretch you out. I want to prepare your ass for what is to come: My big fat dick penetrating your asshole. I'll let you enjoy a few stroked before you are left with grinding your ass into that plug. Remove your hands and cum from your ass butt plug slut.

Filesize: 202 MB
Duration: 00:08:34
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 3172 kb/s

PlugAd.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Suck Real Cock For Me

I'm done with this pretending for you to be a real cock sucker. It's time to cut the cord and get you on to sucking real cock. I'm going to tease you slowly into a lovely brainwashing session that will end with a real encounter.. And I want proof. You can't resist my beautiful body in this dress, so it's best that you just stroke and accept your new sexuality.You will be a good little cocksucking faggot in no time.

Filesize: 157 MB
Duration: 00:10:19
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1993 kb/s

RealCock.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

A Hazy Recollection of Being a Whore

While on vacation you meet a sweet girl by the pool. You strike up a conversation with her, your family is building sand castles at the beach anyway. She suggests you go to her room for a drink and to grab something for your congestion, you agree. Little did you know that "homeopathic remedy" she was raving about was actually . Combined with the alcohol, you're in a dizzy haze. Not only that, but you are so horny that you would fuck ANYTHING or let anything or anyone fuck YOU. You are so horny that you feel like an , and she treats you like one until she decides to leave to go ride some stud she met at the pool earlier... you're not going anywhere though. Part Two coming in a few weeks.... This video contains elements of leg worship, foot worship, goddess worship, brattiness, humiliation, cuckolding, tease and denial, puppy play, slave training 4ced bi, 4ced intox, , chastity and more.

Filesize: 142 MB
Duration: 00:11:53
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1500 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Recollection.rar

Fileboom Premium Account