Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cock Hypn0tiized hubby

I need to talk with you. You had some really crazy dreams last night! Do you remember any of them? Well I do. You were moaning about cock, needing it craving it, wanting cum. I mean I thought something was up when you started coming to bed late every night and not getting as excited as you used too. I figured maybe you were gay.... Then I went through your internet browsing history. Guess you didn't think I would do that cause I was astounded at what I found. Lots and lots of cock HHypn0sis and coerced bi...? I should have known you were a sissy. I just cant believe I let you act like you are a man for so long. No more. Now I'm going to train you to be a good little sissy fag slut and take cock like the perfect whore. Once you can take my strap on easily then we will go find some real cock!

Filesize: 417 MB
Duration: 00:09:41
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 5946 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 63.4 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

hubby.part1.rar
hubby.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Smoking & Ignoring

This is as simple as it sounds, yet still incredibly arousing and mindfucking. I light and smoke two cigarettes whilst I browse the web on My 27inch iMac, utterly oblivious to your existence. Gorge yourself on My STUNNING beauty, My luscious red lips, seductive eyes, long red nails, shimmering jewels...I don't speak one word, you can only guess at what thoughts are passing through My mind, as My silence toys with yours...Imagine sitting right across from Me, imagine Me inches from your face, eyes drawing you in as My smoke engulfs...juicy red lips...complete Class, pure Elegance...breathtaking Beauty....you deserve nothing more than paying for the privilege of paying Me to ignore you....

Filesize: 197 MB
Duration: 00:12:55
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 1999 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Ignoring.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Baby Oil Feet

Watch me drench my gorgeous feet in oil, as it slowly drips down my soft pink soles. See them glisten from top to bottom, as I point, flex, spread and wiggle my toes.

Filesize: 224 MB
Duration: 00:08:21
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3674 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 88.9 kb/s

BabyOil.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Meet Dr. Paris Founder Of The BBC Institute

Hello. My name is Dr. Paris & I am the founder of the BBP Institute. That stands for Big, Black, Penis Institute. At the institute we study the effect of the Big, Black, Cock on white women AND white men, like yourself sir. I see that you have come in today to gather information on how to better satisfy BBC but also look through our registry of available BIG Black Cock. Let ME show you some profiles

Filesize: 654 MB
Duration: 00:16:34
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Institute.part1.rar
Institute.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Alix Lynx - Jerk It Sucker

Life sure is strange isnt it? I bet when we were back in high school and you were such a jerk to me that you never guess I would grow up to fall in love and marry your father, making me your step mother. I remember each and every time you embarrassed me in school. You really were a big jerk. Now the tables have turned and its my time for a little fun. I dont especially like you living at home still and would prefer if you moved out asap. You dont have a job or any money saved so kicking your ass to the curb could complicate your current cushy existence. All I have to do is say the word to your father and you are out of here. I do have a heart thought so lets see if you would be willing to endure a little humiliation and let me have some fun. I wont say a word to your father about my disdain for you. Now, pull that dick from you pants and listen to my every word.

Filesize: 132 MB
Duration: 00:08:28
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2019 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 147 kb/s

JerkItS.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Irresistible

Do you think you can resist My Hypnotic Persuasion�? Do you think you can steel yourself against My subversive manipulation and neural conditioning�? We both know the answer to that don�t we�but let�s see how you do anyway. Plus, I do LOVE it when My PREY puts up a fight�I am going to talk, you are going to listen, and you are going to resist every word I say�try to at least�No direct induction, that would be foolish when you�re trying so hard to resist My words�no, this one is sly, indirect�.using hypnotic double binds, I will turn your own resistance against you�you will have no idea what is happening to you until it is too late.Resist Me slave, I dare you, resist all you want, I will still brainwash you, ever so effectively, still take you down deep into trance, as you are mesmerized by My stunning Beauty and natural Dominance�before you are even aware you have lost the battle, you will be cumming for Me, your mind pulsing out of your cock as you seal your fate

Filesize: 192 MB
Duration: 00:16:36
Resolution: 960x540
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 1498 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 115 kb/s

Irresistible.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Made to Worship My Feet

I think W/we can agree that My Feet are THE most beautiful things you have ever seen. I mean, most of the women you see have hideous feet with chipped polish and callouses. EW! My Feet however, are perfectly soft and creamy. No one can blame you for your growing addiction. It feels so natural to be on your knees stroking to My Feet, doesn't it? Thats because you here MADE to worship! Today, you are going to solidify your need to worship My Feet. Stoke, worship, and repeat after Me.. "I live to worship Princess Mackayla's Feet!" Good boy.

Filesize: 280 MB
Duration: 00:10:50
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3365 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 242 kb/s

Madeto.rar

Fileboom Premium Account