Mistresses, Princesses, Godlesses POV Scenes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

CHASTITY IN UNDER 3 MIN

I love owning a mans cock, especially when its locked. I get such a rush knowing I have someone on complete lock down! You can only touch your cock when I say. You can only jerk when I say. You need to live uncomfortably until I say. What girl wouldn't love having complete control over a man. I bet I could lock away your manhood in under 3 minutes!

Filesize: 240 MB
Duration: 00:03:18
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MOV, 29.970 FPS, 9988 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

Download: smplace.com/download?

3MIN.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

20 Pump Challenge

A new jerk off game for My obedient footboys! Now is the time to practice restraint because you only get 20 pumps to achieve orgasm. you can use your 20 pumps as you please but NOT A STROKE MORE!

Filesize: 287 MB
Duration: 00:07:22
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 5191 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 243 kb/s

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Female Domination

20.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Oiling My Ass & Ballbusting

I start off the video sitting down on my sexy rump putting my feet into my shiny gold high heels one foot at a time. Then I show off my sexy round ass and pour oil all over it! I bounce my ass and show it off for the camera. Then at the end I kick you in your nuts POV in my high heels until you fall to the ground!

Filesize: 291 MB
Duration: 00:06:21
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 6325 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 64.3 kb/s

Ballb.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Alpha Beauty

I don't believe in traditional female superiority because many women are not superior. But some of us, like me, with raw sensual energy, can make any man turn to a puddle. Draped in pearls, furs, and in expensive lingerie.. You can't help but touch yourself as you watch my image. That sexual desire builds and makes you weak. You are inferior, through and through. You must learn your place and I'm eager to show it to you.

Filesize: 716 MB
Duration: 00:10:32
Video: WMV, 30.000 FPS, 9336 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

AlphaB.part1.rar
AlphaB.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Teased By Hot Alpha Couple

Look how hot we are. So powerful and dominant. Can you handle this much sexiness in one clip? I don't think you can. Look at this hot alpha, how he gets to touch me. Do you get to touch me? Fuck me? Play with my tits and ass? Put your dick in me? NO. You never will. You're just a weak beta male.

Filesize: 351 MB
Duration: 00:07:22
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 6517 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 149 kb/s

AlphaC.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Beach Feet

Ceara and Monique just spent a day on Venice beach. Their feet are sweaty and dirty and they need a loser like you to lick them clean. Is there any greater honor? Watch as these two master humiliaters tease you with their gorgeous peds, making you lick the nastiest grime you've ever tasted and thanking them for the privilege. For the foot loving beta male, it doesnt get much better than this.

Filesize: 285 MB
Duration: 00:12:34
Resolution: 640x480
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2970 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

BeachF.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Nefarious Nurse Samantha: Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold

How did you sleep last night? Oh good. It looks like the virus that you have been hospitalized for is much improved. Let ME listen to your heart beat. What's that? I look familiar? Here let ME take MY ponytail out & MY glasses off. Now do you recognize ME? It's been five long years. Well,I went back to school and became a R.N. I was off yesterday, but when came in this morning I saw your chart at the nurses station. I took your room assignment & here we are. Let ME give you your scheduled injection. There we go. Oh that was a muscle relaxer. The only thing you're going to be able to move is your eyes. I never got over your & MY best friends heinous betrayal of ME. I saw through social media, that you got married and have 2 juniors. That's wonderful. As for ME, I could never even date again. I think MY ex best friend, your wife & juniors are coming in to visit you in an hour. That's perfect. I have one more injection to give you: Digoxin. This will slow your heart beat down to nothing. Let ME pull up a chair and watch you slowly expire. Remember: REVENGE Is A Dish Best Served COLD

Filesize: 160 MB
Duration: 00:14:09
Video: WMV, 23.976 FPS, 1438 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

BestSer.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Chastitty Fuck

Whether you applied for the TTY chastity program or not; whether you're locked down down there right now or free as a bird, this cocktease extravaganza will have you whimpering for me

Filesize: 302 MB
Duration: 00:05:16
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 7687 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

ChastittyF.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

coerced to be a Sissy

You are a far cry away from a �man� so therefore there is only one thing for you and that is to completely ensure that any possible male trait is removed from you. With a teeny, tiny, worthless joke of a dick the first thing is your underwear, remove your �manly� boxer shorts and slip into some girly, pink, prissy sissy lingerie. I want to make sure that your life as a male is truly diminished and your new life of a sissy starts to bloom. Everyday humiliation is exactly what you deserve. I state how your days will plan out step by step, fulling establishing your new entity. I don�t care if you don�t want to, you have been in denial for too long and you will do as I say. I have a whole lot in store for you, a lot of training will be needed but who knows what path this will lead you down. Hopefully a very humiliating, degrading path that will entertain me all the way�

Filesize: 237 MB
Duration: 00:07:13
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 4454 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

coerced.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Getting The Company Credit Card

You stumble across Roxie Rae in the break room - well, really you were looking for her. She's your favorite secretary to look at. You love fantasizing about her petite feet, what they might look like close up.Roxie is sick of you drooling over her, and she wants that raise you keep blowing off, so she decides to humor you, but you're going to have to do something for her.You eagerly agree as she slips off one of her tall heels revealing one of her small feet in perfect nude hose with a faint, sheer, reinforced toe.Roxie invites you to stroke your cock, she's getting that raise today for sure. She knows that you will do anything, you're so weak for her feet. Before you cum you'll have agreed to let her embezzle from petty cash to take herself out to lunch and buy herself gifts. You'll even hand over the company credit card in hopes that one day she might let you actually touch her soft soles.

Filesize: 158 MB
Duration: 00:07:06
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 2986 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

CreditC.rar

Fileboom Premium Account