Miss Cybill B. Troy's Torturous Treats

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sadistic Rubber Whipping
banner.jpg

After having his back burned with my cigarette and being gagged with my sweaty latex glove to muffle his screams, my slave is whipped with both a single tail whip and a nasty barbed rubber flogger.

I like my boys strung up and screaming in pain.

xoxo, Cybill Troy

Now Available at Cybill Troy's CBT Industries

rubwhip.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

banner.jpg

Ash-Eating Boot Licker

Cybill's slave is an object, who will perform any task his mistress deems necessary. He will wait by her leather riding boots for her ash and spit to fill his mouth. She will use him as her ashtray slave and spittoon holding her leather-gloved hand over his mouth to hold in her smoke for every cigarette she sucks down.
She humiliates her slave by making him BEG to eat her cigarette butt, teasing him with the honor before dragging her filthy boot soles across his ash blackened tongue.

Now available at Cybill Troy's CBT Industries

XOXO Cybill Troy

asheatergif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

banner.jpg

You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself

I will ruin you.
I make this slave jerk himself off in front of me with thick gobs of my spit, taunting and teasing him with my filthy feet and smelly, sweaty armpits... humiliating himself by getting so turned on by such foul things.
After he shoots his shameful load, he's instructed to the floor to lick up his cum and lament the fact that only the most depraved of acts will get him off
xoxo, Cybill Troy

ashamegif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

banner.jpg

Cock Shock Interrogation

Get ready, the women are taking over.
The General's captive comes to from a slap across the face already bound and hooded, tied to the torturess' cross. With Cybill's electrodes attached to his helpless cock, the captive must answer a few simple questions: name, rank, and mission. The electricity on his cock is turned up each time the prisoner hesitates, leaving him screaming and agreeing to become the General's informant against the men.
xoxo, Cybill Troy

Now Available at Cybill Troy's CBT Industries

interrgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

banner.jpg

Deep Throat my Dirty, Nasty Feet!

I love my skyscraper high heels, but today I took a break from shoes, walking around the dungeon with my bare feet! My feet get so dirty and black since the cleaning slave did a half ass job cleaning the floors. To punish him, he has to clean my filthy feet with his tongue.
I force my slender size 8's down his throat gagging him, wiping my soles across his face as I spit on him and degrade him.
xoxo, Cybill Troy

dpfgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

banner.jpg

Ass to Mouth Fuck Whore

Hooded and secured by a metal leash, Cybill's slave has his ass fucked violently from behind then has the Mistress' cock rammed down his throat. She fucks his face, spitting on him and using him as her ashtray. Then back to fucking his ass before forcing the cock down his throat again, gagging him as she fucks his throat deep.
xoxo, Cybill Troy

atmgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account