Miss Cybill B. Troy's Torturous Treats

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Heavy Face Slapping In Full Rubber Gloves

This slave is lucky to be used for my amusement, and he knows it.
With my arms and hands tight in black opera length rubber gloves,, I take to repeatedly slapping my slave back and forth across the face HARD. Full force palm to the face as well as backhands as I taunt him, laughing, pulling his head back by a fistful of his hair for better access.

When I'm done slapping him silly, I make him thank me for being able to be useful and send him to get an ice-pack for his face. He's a good boy.
xoxo, Cybill Troy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Slapping the Teeth Out of Your Skull

I will NOT tolerate cheap, thoughtless gifts!
When this slave comes to me with a cheap pair of pantyhose, instead of the luxurious variety I prefer, I humiliate and spit on him for being so stupid, slapping him across the face repeatedly both with gloves and the hard sting of my bare hands. Backhand and forward until his face is red and swollen.
xoxo, Cybill Troy

Fileboom Premium Account

Neuter Your Pets! (Heavy Ballbusting)

A responsible pet owner knows its important to neuter your pets!
Shackled to the floor on all fours, my new pet's balls are set to be destroyed with hard rapid kicks, punches, and crushed against the stone floor under my leather thigh-high spike-heeled boots.
He falls to the floor in pain after the hard kicks, but I just go after him, making sure the job gets done and his testicles are rendered useless.
xoxo, Cybill B. Troy

Fileboom Premium Account

Using the Ashtray Bitch

Lounged out over a mink fur, I use my ashtray bitch for his intended purpose, filling him with my cigarette ash and spit, gagging him when he swallows the butts with my hand tightly over his mouth, burning his nipples.
xoxo, Cybill B. Troy

(I was even nice enough to have the slave hang a black backdrop so you can fully enjoy my thick wafts of smoke. You're welcome.)

Fileboom Premium Account

Caned Front & Back (Making My Zebra)

Tight, shiny rubber, solid wooden canes, and a slave happy for the chance to accommodate my odd whims...
I've decided I want my own slave zoo, complete with zebra... what better way to stripe a man front and back than with repeated, merciless whacks from a rattan cane? Strikes land hard on every inch of his body, as I hope to produce heavy black bruising up and down his body.
When I want a pet, I make it myself.

Fileboom Premium Account