Miss Cybill B. Troy's Torturous Treats

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Clean My Old, Dirty Boots

Stupid slave tries to clean my vintage, distressed leather boots with a coarse brush and I am FURIOUS!
After forcing him to clean the soles of my dirty boots first with his tongue, licking the grime, I rinse out his mouth with my spit before allowing him to continue to lick the rest of the fine leather.
To illustrate his blunder, I take the course steel end of the brush, and scrape a few layer off of his back. Better he get scratched up than my boots!

xoxo, Cybill Troy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Brutal Candid WHIPPING- They Don't Have Zebras in Singapore

After a long day of filming, dressed down in jeans and a tshirt and ready to head home, a snide comment from the film slave leads to a real, candid punishment of a heavy, merciless, rapid whipping to the slave's chest, stomach, back, and ass. When I'm informed they've turned on the camera, I have a good laugh, and keep going.
I humiliate him for his stupidity and trample him into the ground as he's beaten for his insolence, until he figures out on his own exactly what I want to hear.
Behind the scenes brutality.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Slave's Cock Electrocuted in My Bathtub (Over-Excited Slave Gets a Cold Shower)

Slaves should never be distracted. When my slave's service suffers, I decide he needs to learn how to focus on ME instead of his cock. I train him to be able to focus on me while I steadily increase painful electricity on his cock, warning him that if he falters or get too excited, he'll be treated to a hellish cold shower like the he is.
As the electric torture gets more and more severe, he finds it harder to focus, so it goes even higher...

Fileboom Premium Account

Cybill & Her Gay Best Friend Think Your Tiny Penis Is Pathetic!

I got you here by promising you some hot forced-bi blowjob action with my well-hung friend, but i just wanted to show him that pitiful, tiny dick you have. We're going to rip you apart for having such a useless dick, and you're going to sit there and listen because you're lucky to get ANY attention from me and you know it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ashtray Abuse

With my spike heeled thigh high boots wrapped around his neck, the new ashtray slave is shown no kindness as he's brutalized with my heels and used as a receptacle for my ash and spit.
When he finds it difficult to keep his tongue out while holding the mix of black sludge in his mouth, he's spat on as I pinch his tongue painfully between my fingernails and force it out for my use, sticking my heel into his mouth as I continue to use him as an object.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sweaty Leather Armpit & Foot Licking

I love leather.
The feel, the smell... but it makes me sweat!
After my slave polishes my leather boots with his tongue, sucking the heels clean and lapping the backseam, smelling my gloves, I tease him with me sweaty ass. Removing my leather jacket, he now must take his tongue to my seat soaked armpits, licking and sucking them clean.
Me sweaty feet come next.

xoxo, Cybill Troy

Fileboom Premium Account

A Gallon of water weights 8.33 pounds.
Pretty heavy, especially when being held up with your testicles!

Squirmy Troy is back, and is being punished for taking such a long break from making clips. Completely immobilized and unable to squirm, an empty gallon jug is hung from his balls, while his cock remains in chastity.
A full gallon of water is poured into the lead little by little. As the gallon jug hanging from Squirmy's balls gets fuller and fuller, and heavier and heavier, he gets more and more desperate, BEGGING me not to rip his balls off!

Bur I just laugh at him and keep going until the jug is full, weighing his balls down painfully. Just to be mean and torture him further, I blow smoke into the holes of his mask, forcing him to cough and send the weight SWINGING!

Enjoy! This was a BLAST!!!
xoxo, Cybill Troy

Fileboom Premium Account

Don't Move Or Your Cock Gets BURNED

Suspended with his cock at just the right height for torture, my slave is going to learn t stop flinching and squirming once and for all.
I smoke cigarette after cigarette against his cock, reminding him how much more badly he'll be burned if be moves, forcing him to endure the heat from my cigarette against his cock without the slightest flinching,

xoxo, Cybill Troy

Fileboom Premium Account