Miss Cybill B. Troy's Torturous Treats

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Whipping the Meat Off of the Suspended Slave

Looking captivating in a tight red rubber catsuit, gloves, and boots, Cybill decides her slave has too much meat on his bones and the only solution is to whip off the extra flesh!
Suspended to the ceiling and spread open, the slave must endure repeated cracks of his Mistress' bullwhip to his back and ass, all the while listening to her explain that he's just a piece of meat after all, he's whatever she decides he is. Cybill flips the slave around to face her, burning his nipple with her smoldering cigarette before cracking her whip against his cockhead. One the slave's back skin is shredded, he's sprayed down with alcohol and left to scream as his wounds burn deep.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Scrotum Burning

Always the sadist, Cybill spends an afternoon with her freshly-whipped slave zipped into a heavy rubber body bag to match her own full-rubber body, with only his cock and balls exposed. With her latex gloved hands, she isolates his testicles and cock as she burns the slaves' genitals with her red-hot cigarette, taking long pulls to make it even hotter.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Extreme Cigarette Burning CBT

My slave is laid out on the floor of my apartment, his cock and balls already bruised from a severe beating. Now he must endure his cock, balls, and nipples being deeply burned with My cigarette, as I sear his flesh by placing the red-hot tip of my cigarette against it, then inhaling deeply, twisting the smoldering butt into his skin, setting his pubic hair on fire, burning him in the process.
VERY PAINFUL

Fileboom Premium Account

Sjambok & Caning the Prisoner

Cybill doesn't have much to say in this clip. She's too busy beating the electrician's ass with a severe instrument of cruelty, the sjambok: a brutal instrument that raises welts on the electrician's exposed ass in short order. Not one to spare the rod, Cybill continues beating him until it's clear his ass is worn out. Then she grabs a rattan cane, and continues on his thighs and ass.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ass Fucking the Suspened Slave Until He Cums

After stringing my slave up off of the ground with springs, I hand my cigarette off for a waiting slave to hold while I take my big black strap-on cock to the hanging slave's ass. Bouncing him up and down on my cock by the springs, I make him beg for a harder fucking while he jerks himself off. Sexy. xoxo, Cybill Troy

Fileboom Premium Account

One in the Stocks, One Under the Ass

When my slave comments he wants to go to bed with me, I take the opportunity to set him straight! Locking his head in the stocks at the foot of the bed, I tease him with a face full of smoke before calling over Squirmy to officially make him my cuckold foot slave!
Smothering Squirmy's face with my ass, I ignore him as he's finally allowed to bring himself to orgasm, forcing my stockinged feet deep into the cuckold slave's mouth after using him as my ashtray. I tell him how lucky he would be to be the one under my ass, he'll have to settle for entertaining me by deep-throating my feet and serving as my ashtray the few times I allow Squirmy out of chastity to cum until he earns the right to be under my ass instead.
xoxo, Cybill Troy

Fileboom Premium Account

Single-Tail Whip Corner Time

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!
I place my slave in the corner for his single tail whipping treatment with one stipulation: if he dare say "mercy" to end the whipping, he'll receive the cane instead! I start steady, building intensity until he can't take another crack! On the other end of his safeword, the cane is waiting.
xoxo, Cybill Troy

Fileboom Premium Account

Suck the Ash Off the Bottom of My Filthy Feet, Ashtray Slave

With my ashtray slave on his knees in front of me, I use his mouth as my receptacle for ash and spit before rubbing the sole of my foot across his dirty tongue, making him lick the ass back off of it.
With my foot wet from his tongue, I grind my foot into the full ashtray, covering it with ash and grime that my slave must now lick and suck off of my toes as I force my slender foot deeper into his mouth, gagging him.
xoxo, Cybill Troy

Fileboom Premium Account

Ass Fucked with an 8-Inch Heel

Good, old-fashioned ass fucking with an 8-inch, cock-sheathed high heel!
When I saw how much my slave LOVES my super-high heels, I decided to see how much by putting him on a leash and having him deep-throat the cock-heel on my shoe before bending him over and pounding his ass with it. with the right heel in his asshole, he licks the left.
Super fun!
xoxo, Cybill Troy

Fileboom Premium Account

Muddy Combat Boot Trampling on Doormat Slave

This slave is my devoted doormat, happily taking my mud covered combat boots to his face, tongue and body. I walk all over him, leaving muddy boot prints as I wipe them clean on his skin, getting him dirty and filthy. To him, the mud is a treat because it comes from the bottom of my boots. Whatever mud is left over needs to be licked off before he's off the hook.

xoxo, Cybill Troy

Fileboom Premium Account