Miss Cybill B. Troy's Torturous Treats

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

banner_backup.jpg

Rolling Ashes On Slave's Tongue

I have my slave pinned and blindfolded, clamps on his nipples to get his attention, I leisurely fill his mouth with spit.
This time, instead of flicking my ashes into the ashtray slave's mouth, I roll them off onto his tongue, causing a sexy sizzle and burn.

xoxo, Cybill Troy

Now Available at Cybill Troy's CBT Industries

rollgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

banner.jpg

Whipped Upside Down

This slave's usual whip treatment leaves him standing in the corner, but this time I've decided to test his focus and make him work for it!
I force him to stand on his head while receiving his whipping. When he falls, I trample him and dig the high heel of my thigh high leather boots into his ass before making him get back up and stand on his head again.

xoxo, Cybill B. Troy

Now available at CYBILL TROY'S CBT INDUSTRIES

upsidedown.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

DSC_2804-2.JPG

Going to a public event with me is an honor, but this slave fucked up big time. When taken to a Wagner opera, he decided to humiliate himself by singing "Killl the Wabbit" during The Ride of the Valkyries.
As punishment, he's brutally caned on the back and ass, shown no mercy, while listening to the piece, forcing some music appreciation into him with every strike of my cane. The canes shatter and break, but I keep going until they're red and ragged.

Now Available atCybill Troy's CBT Indistries

operagif.gif

xoxo, Cybill Troy

Fileboom Premium Account

banner.jpg

Wrapped, Ashed, and Assed

Mummified to my coffee table in layer upon layer of saran wrap, I straddle my slave's bound body to tease him with my spoke and spit. Filling his mouth with ash and saliva, a latex gloved hand isn't enough to force him to swallow, so as he gags I smother his face with my rubber covered ass, allowing him only short breaths as he struggles against it.

mummygif.gif

Now available at Cybill Troy's CBT Industries

Cybill Troy, xoxo

Fileboom Premium Account

banner.jpg

Wounds Ripped Open

A rubber-clad Cybill has her slave bent over the spanking horse, ready for his whipping. After delivering her lashes, she takes her gloved hands and scrapes and scratches open his healing wounds from his last whipping. She breaks him into submission by winding her whip tightly around his throat before whipping his ass again.

A rubber-clad Cybill has her slave bent over the spanking horse, ready for his whipping. After delivering her lashes, she takes her gloved hands and scrapes and scratches open his healing wounds from his last whipping. She breaks him into submission by winding her whip tightly around his throat before whipping his ass again.

woundsgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

banner.jpg

Gas Mask Ashtray

Strapped down to the table and into a heavy rubber gas mask, I pin my slave down, and use the hose to fill his lungs with breath after breath of my smoke, even as he struggles, coughs, and gags. When I remove the mask, he serves as a tradition ashtray while being teased and tormented by the sharp heels of my thigh high boots, forced to worship them as he's filled with my ash and spit.
As he sucks my stiletto heel, I tease him with my sweaty body, making sure he knows he'll never be lucky enough to be the one who licks off the salty sweat.

gasgif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account