Masturbation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

How do women view masturbating their male slaves? Is it to be denied? If done should the male's hands be bound so he can't touch himself but is dependent on his Mistress to do it? Should he be allowed to masturbate either during cunnilingus or after or not at all?
I know if he is in chastity mode, the answer is there. But what about situations where he is serving dutifully at her command, fully serving her in all ways but orgasm is not denied?
Do any women allow it to occur simultaneously with her own orgasms?
Should it be done under her whip?

I think "what should be done" depends only on what bioth partners like, (the limits of a sub) and what the dom sais. is he/she sais to masturbate, than it must have a reason, and thats "what should happen". But its just my oppinion, corect me if im wrong:p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I would love watching my chat partner masturbate too. Its such a turn on to see how they are playing with themselves. Pitty we dont have web cams. I often asked him to tell me what he is doing, but never got too far, lol. After he starts to get excited he becomes very scilent, cant string two words together. But i simply love listening to him (skype) when he is cumming. i cant imagine any more erotic sound.
besides, do males not like watching their gfs do the same? he heared me cumming too, true only once, but he nearly exploded just hearing it. There might be the fact though, that as we never met that was the most intimate thing we shared.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

rikkiann

I like to masturbate for my master. The first time he asked me to do it i did feel
a little embarrassed it just seemed so personal.But he seemed to really enjoy it and that is all that counts. I soon found out why he likes to watch. its because he watches exactly what i do, what turns me on, where and how i like to touch
myself now he knows exactly what i like and dont like. the sex hasnt gotten so much better because he knows just what to do. Soon i asked him to masturbate for me and i found out exactly how he likes to do it. we probably masturbate for each other at least once a week

rikki

Fileboom Premium Account

SecretKitty27

I absolutely adore watching. I've always had an intense voyeuristic side and any chance I get to watch a playmate or a slave pleasure themselves I jump on it. I've had more than my fair share of online performers to keep this side of me satisfied. I find for every one of us that loves to watch, there is always someone out there who loves to show.

Sometimes I'll sit silently and simply watch. Other times I'll give direction, or sit very close and whisper into their ear, giving them fuel for the fire. If I'm in Dom mode then I'll force them to stay on the edge of orgasm until they're begging me to let them cum. It's wonderfully delicious.

I'm also very audio-driven so the sound of someone in the heat of orgasm is enough to send me over the edge myself!

Hmm...I know what I'm doing tonight now... :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.