Masturbation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARKIZA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Some people feel shy and embarrassed to masturbate in the presence of others. Evidently because of the old stereotypes, imposed by parients. Sometimes I can still feel awkwardly, pleasing myself being not alone. Sometimes. For the most part I feel myself pretty comfortable.
I enjoy watching a man playing with himself. Not a stranger, but My own man. But as just to place him in the middle of a room and make him masturbating.. That I have never done before… I mean before I’ve done it finally :) I was laying in my bad watching his arm, moving faster and faster, forgetting any shame or awkwardness. He came with a moan and fell down on his knees. Wonderful and exciting!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MARKIZA

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have never been in that kind of situation, My men didnt suffer from such an complex, but even if they did, they masturbated anyway at the instance of Me. As for persuasin, here you have rather not to induce, but to extirpate that complex at all,to speak in a roundabout way, to hold warm-hearted conversations, to tell him what you like and what can excite you and so on and so on.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.