Masturbation

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnphiter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I to masterbate in front of my slave esspecialy when she is bound and gagged. I find that I like seeing her squirm, and moan threw her gag.

I sometimes discribe to her what I am feeling watching her. Removing all her sensory perseption, as with a blindfold as well as her gag, makes the situation even more exciting for both of us.

The times I enjoy masterbating the most is when my slave wears her fur lingerie, and fox coat while being bound and gagged. I use her fur covered body to rub my penis with, and we both get off quite a few times.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

small one

I cannot understand why a man would not masturbate while his G/F watches, I have been masturbating since my Jr. HS days back then we were told we would go blind but I never listened, I would masterbate in the morning and if I could get away with at school I would and then at night, I finally got caught and I was rather red faced about it my sister and her two girlfriends caught me when they came home one summer afternoon, I did not hear them come and the next thing I knew they were standing in the doorway as I was laying on the bed with my penis waving in the air and I was stroking it like a crazy man, they watching me and laughing and the reason they were watching me and laughing was because of the size of my penis I was not well endoud as a boy and I am still not as a man today, I measure only 5 inches when fully erect and about 1 inch around, but as I found out from my Mistress later on sometime it pays to have a small penis. I stopped masturbating because my penis had gone down to it regular size but my sisters girl friend Donna told me not to be ashamed of my penis size and never be ashamed to masterbate when someone is watching I had been useing a magazine with naked pictures of ladies and guys in it to stimulate myself and Donna asked if I had ever seen a naked woman for real and I told her I had not but I hope I get the chance to real soon and she just smiled as she walked away I could not see her hands and when she turned around her blouse was unbuttoned and I could see her bra and I could see that she had hugh breasts she walked back over to the side of the bed and reached behind her and unhooked thebra letting it slide off her shoulders and her breast were hanging right over me I could feel my penis get hard and she said go on feel them I took one hand and felt her breast and then the other all the while I was masterbating with the other Donna ask if I liked her breast and all I could do was not my head up and down, with the she lowered her breasts about an inch from my chest and face and let them hang there and started to sway back and forth just letting the nipples grazed my chest and lips I could not hold back any longer and I let go with a load of cum that shot up to my chest and on my chin, all three of the girls were clapping and said I must feel better now and that I should never beashamed to masterbate in front of anyone they had all done it together for the past 2 years and they enjoyed it very much, to this day if I am with someone I will just start playing with my penis and as soon as it gets hard I will masterbate in front of them until I cum,

Fileboom Premium Account

Tom

masturbation and SM

How do women view masturbating their male slaves? Is it to be denied? If done should the male's hands be bound so he can't touch himself but is dependent on his Mistress to do it? Should he be allowed to masturbate either during cunnilingus or after or not at all?
I know if he is in chastity mode, the answer is there. But what about situations where he is serving dutifully at her command, fully serving her in all ways but orgasm is not denied?
Do any women allow it to occur simultaneously with her own orgasms?
Should it be done under her whip?

Fileboom Premium Account

GhostWalker

I masterbate in front of my slaves all the time. This is esspecialy true when they are bound and gagged so that there is no opening on their bodies for me to use.

I sometimes do it when they want to feel me inside of them, but they haven't earned the right to that leasure.

As the Dom, I am in control. sub does what they are told when they are told. If not they suffer the pain of disobedience.

That the bottom line.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.