Just a piece of property

simple ectasy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am looking for a long term roleplay partner who does not mind that I currently can not get online more than once a week, sometimes not even that often.

This roleplay partner must be willing to play a male character who believes that women are nothing more than property to do with what he pleases.

I will play a female character who dreams of being entirely owned by a person who will allow her to have no limits what so ever.

The male character will take the female character into his residence, providing her with whatever amenities he pleases, be it a cage in his bedroom where she must live when not serving him to his own bed for his anytime use. He may loan her to friends or expect her to serve him alone. He may mark her in any way he sees fit and force her to do whatever he pleases, be it have sex with every man/woman in a location he takes her to using her as a toilet for himself or whoever he sees fit to allow to use her. She will be nothing more than his, kneeling next to him even in public. She will not speak unless spoken too, she will not so much as move unless given permission. She is allowed to ask for nothing, she is an object for his pleasure and entertainment...

Sound interesting to you? Feel free to drop me a line at [email protected] Have a few friends you think would enjoy the roleplay as well? We can group play.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account