Is it a good idea to wear a butt plug overnight?

beginner

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Is it a good idea to wear a butt plug overnight? I read somewhere that over time any lubricant that is put on a toy before it gets inserted gets absorbed by the tissue. Is this really the case? This would mean that taking the plug out in the morning will turn into a painful exercise. I am not sure how it's possible to add lubricant after the plug has been inserted. Are there specific plug types that are better suited for this? Thanks.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

I've never tried to use a butt plug overnight, but you're correct, lubricant will eventually get absorbed or otherwise negated (at least the ones I've tried will). Trying to remove a plug after that's happened is not pleasant--I once had something similar happen with a prostate stimulator. I suppose you could try to use a LOT of lube, but then the plug might slide out. About the only other suggestion I have is to keep removing the plug, relubricating it, and reinserting it. But perhaps others on the site have tricks for using it overnight.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Hello there!
Wearing a buttplug overnight is safe and harmless, provided that you are properly trained to do so comfortably. A buttplug shouldn't be painful when worn- that's a clear sign that something is wrong. Take plenty of time getting used to the activity.
I have personally found that a medium plug is the best way to start doing this. Small sized plugs are literally too small and slip out in the middle of the night.
Regarding lube, use LOTS. If you're worried about slippage, get a tight thong to help keep it in. Or use a buttplug harness to keep it securely in place.
Invest in a buttplug that is soft and flexible. Silicone plugs are pretty good for this =D

Trust me, it will be difficult at first, but you can get used to it with training. Mistress Taryn keeps me permanently plugged. She keeps a buttplug harness locked on 24/7- the plug never comes out except for my permitted toilet breaks. Thanks to gradual training, I don't find it painful at all- occasionally uncomfortable, but never painful.
At night-time, Mistress Taryn generally allows me to wear my medium silicone plug and I personally find this to be the perfect plug for the job.

Best of luck. Enjoy!
Peace

Fileboom Premium Account

See, I actually really like my steel one and have found it to be very comfy and doesnt require any kind of harness or anything to keep it in place.

http://fetteredpleasures.com/product/steel_joysticks/prodSC034.html

The shape keeps it in place really easily and it doesnt require any lube once you get used to it. I just use warm water these days for the most part. Granted, it took a couple months to get me to that point, but, hey take it slow.

And yes, it is completely safe to wear over night. Like Tarynsslave said though, if youre in pain, something is wrong. This could be that youre doing too much too quickly, not enough lube in the begining, etc.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

Just a quick 2 cents here. Don't wear latex (and, to a lesser extent vinyl,) toys internally for extended periods of time. Silicone and stainless steel are fine, both are inert materials and the body will not reject them. Some people have an allergy to latex and many develop an allergic response after prolonged andor repeted exposure.

Good silicone products often cost about 25% to 50% more than latex ones do. In my experience, they're worth it.

Fileboom Premium Account