Steel Butt Plug

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by My Love My Lord, Sep 18, 2009.

1. So, I think I found what I want for my birthday, :D but, I've never tried a steel butt plug before... My Lord insists that I be plugged most of the day, the only exceptions being on going to the bathroom and when I have to go into the office.... I've been looking for a new plug for a while (not all that crazy about the ones I have) and I just came across this one.

Has anyone ever tried steel before? What are your thoughts? It says it'd good for long term use...
  2. Never tried steel before, but would like to...and that particular plug looks lovely :)
  3. Yah, I've been looking for something a little more "dressy"... It's just so expensive if it's only going to be something that I'm going to find out isn't worth it...
  4. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

Steel is great for extended use. Cold at first but can be prewarmed and warms up eventaully regardless. Never gets 'sticky' like latex does. Only thing better than steel is silicone.

The rosebud is very pretty! I am a big fan of the Stockroom and shop with them regularly but had not seen the rosebud. Very decorative!
  5. So, while My Lord likes this plug, he has asked me to see if I can find a stainless steel cork screw or ribbed plug. I can't find anything like this for the life of me. Has anyone seen anything like this?
  6. I got my steel plug!!! :D:D:D

I ended up getting one like this:

It is PERFECT! Totally comfy for every day wear, and, sooo much easier to wear when driving a car! Plus, the securing loop is perfect to attach a leash or chain too. We havent tried that just yet, but, I am very much looking forward to it. :D
  7. reloob

reloob New Member

How about sending some pictures when you do:D
  8. master jey

master jey Moderator

wanna try...
  9. I'll see if I can get My Lords permission for pictures. It might take a couple weeks though....