Ice inserted anally, safe?

LadyKurva

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It's perfectly safe. There are even tutorials out there on making an 'ice dildo'. I do suggest that you don't take the cube straight out of the tray and put them to use, make sure you run them under water or maybe keep them in a bowl filled with a little water so it doesn't stick.

And do use lube! Remember the ice will cause numbing and it's better to use lube than to risk tearing the skin.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

Ghost

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Couple of thoughts:

I would worry just a little about frostbite IF your ice is frozen very cold/hard -- it is possible to get frostbite from an icepack used to treat athletic injuries.

Remember that ice can be MUCH colder than 32F/0C.

One MINIMUM check I would suggest is to avoid using ice that is so cold it "sticks to your fingers". The lube can help here too -- cold water divers sometimes used lubricants smeared over the body as insulation before wetsuits were available.

That's the bad, and here's an idea:

Use those home popsicle molds, with or without the include plastic or wooden sticks. The shape is obvious and the stick can make manipulation or retrieval easier if discomfort (or another reason) requires removal.

--
Ghost
Of course, I am new and know nothing so don't believe a word I say...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: