ice dildo

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

No experience in this matter at all, but think of the same sort of thing as sitting on a cold surface for too long and ending up with... well a rather graphic trip to the toilet after a long while of sitting on said cold surface.

So long as it melts in good time and you don't keep repeating it until your ass is numb and purple and you feel like you need to crap it should be all ok :p

lol thanks,that was a rather paiting image i got into my brain,but of course ur right,i got that in :)mind

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sir Vicarious

this is literally my greatest nightmare

chances are good that the ice will melt before any real damage can be caused, but I would make sure its not coming directly out of the freezer before sticking it in

I agree to this, allow the ice to start melting. I am talking maybe 2-5 minutes, before insertion. If it comes straight out of the freezer, without at least a thing layer of water you have a good chance of it sticking to sensitive flesh, and possible tearing etc.through use.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

If you're worrying about the dildo not being wet enough, you might try coating it with lube before insertion. I'm not sure, but I would think that lube would reduce the odds of it sticking and causing tissue damage. If you're not sure, test things out. Lube up the dildo, insert it for a minute and then take it out. Put it back in for two minutes, and then take it out. Slowly increase the time. That will give the sub training in dealing with it. Poking around on the internet about this, I found a few suggestions that ice in the rectum can produce cramps or diarrhea, so going slowly at the start will help you learn how your sub's body reacts to it.

Fileboom Premium Account