Most non-destructive pain possible.

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by Chrisofwar, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Chrisofwar

Chrisofwar New Member

I've been doing some brain storming on this issue for something to threaten my slave about.

So far the worst thing I can come up with is grinding up Habanero peppers and using it as a vaginal lubricant.

I'm not all that sure if this would even be safe, and I know from experience that when I got some under my finger nails that it continued to burn for three days. This would suck for me later down the road when I want to have sex with her because of how hard that stuff is to wash out.

I don't want to do any permanent damage to her, please leave your suggestions for better options.
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

try out electro dog collar but use it on low rates human cant take as much pain as dog i'm certain that you can't burn her brain with that thing
  3. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

try to find articles (there's a thread on this site on it) or on the web on figging
    You take this ginger root and turn it into a dildo. I hear it burns but is in no way harmful to the human body.

Spanking with your hand or a cane or a crop or a leather belt wont really hurt her but can totally be painful
  4. Yes, ginger burns like fuck, but would probably need to be inserted anally as it's not safe to put in the vagina :(
  5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

OLP, are you sure about this? I've seen a lot of references to ginger used in the vagina. Granted, I'm not a vaginatarian, so what do I know?

Chili peppers can in fact do serious damage. There was an incident a month or two ago of a group of boys in Germany who chugged a bottle of extremely hot hot sauce and would up in the hospital, a couple of them in comas. The reason you sweat when you eat a chili is that chemicals in the chili convince your body that you're on fire and your body tries to put the fire out.
  6. Not 100% sure, admittedly, but a lot of people seem to think that it's an unwise thing to try :(

But my own personal experience with ginger up the arse was a very intense one... :eek:
  7. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

30 mins or spanking with a thick paper phone book along all major extremities, such as arms legs thighs ass and tits. no bruising, wide spread impact for brunt force pain, and deep down muscle aches but nothing lasting or visable.
  8. subkaz1184

subkaz1184 New Member

Candle in the vag

make her do a handstand against the wall and put a candle in her vagina. tie her feet to something on the ceiling. candle in the vagina whenever she gets tired or trembles she will have wax drip down on her

one concern, too long with the head upside down could be painful and eventually COULD do serious damage. I wouldnt make her do this for longer then 5 minutes.
  9. Ghost

Ghost Member

My first BDSm fantasy, decades ago, was designed to do no actual harm:

[Works best if your Sub is lean but NOT athletic or at least not currently on an exercise program for some time]

Force your Sub to exercise in ways not recently practiced -- a lot. Some more. And some more. Couple of hours, taking care to stay within limits and to hydrate if sweating....

Wait 24 hours or so, and just MASSAGE your Sub's soreness away. I think with a deft touch you can make this as exquisitely painful as possible, and do no actual harm -- you Sub will be in great physical shape if you keep repeating until there is no pain.

You can be as evil in tenderness as you sub can stand.

Seriously, tell me if you think it is stupid -- that was my 16 year, old high school, fantasy and I didn't even know what a sub was or the names for all this stuff -- and while I was totally convinced that what is in our imagination is never bad, never evil, never immoral, I didn't think anyone would ever WANT TO SUBMIT, and knew that I would never FORCE anyone.

It was only supposed to be just: A FANTASY.

What high schooler in 1968 middle American would have thought there were whole communities of people who did this stuff?

Now with the Internet, you can eventually find SOMEONE who shares your fantasy or who at least finds it intriguing and seductive.....

10. Precious

Precious Member

Sebastian, the vaginatarian made me laugh so hard!!

ghost- that actually sounds really creative and a really good idea. two birds with one stone! punishment and keeping good shape
  11. Straight peppermint extract on her clit and lips . . . burns like you would never believe. A tiny drop feels really nice, tingly sort of- but a good amount of it hurts like HELL is burning through your core.
  12. Sleepy

Sleepy New Member

I've read recently about figging, my girl wants to try it so I've been doing research. According to what I've read, it's safe to use vaginally however the effect is less. If you want to use pain without damaging, anally is better. In fact most women who've tried figging vaginally and reported to that site complained that there was barely any effect at all when done vaginally.

Interesting note about figging, for best effect you don't use lubrication. The ginger plant has a very slick juice that will act as lubrication. If you use lubrication it will reduce it's effects. Just remember to go very slow because it's still not as effective as lubrication.
  13. Boundperil

Boundperil Member

I have never used ginger, but have read about it for some time. I have used Icy/Hot on the nipples, bottom of the feet and outer Vagina lips.
  14. Martello

Martello Member

Have you tried a tens unit?
  15. pepeluism

pepeluism Member

For a man there's no worse pain than a shock collar unit for dogs applied to the testicles. Any man, I don't care who it is, will give in to anything to stop this kind of torture.

That being said, I have seen shock collars being applied to the pussy, but it doesn't seem to have as big an effect as it does on men. YMMV.