ice dildo

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by princess_of_darkness, Dec 3, 2010.

1. does any of u have any experience with how long its safe to leave an ice dildo inserted in the rectum??Just wanna make sure no major damage is caused:)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
  2. meripa

meripa Member

When me and my master tried the ice dildo the last time, I had in till it was melted and I didn't recognize any major damage.
    But the temperature of the ice is important! If it's too cold its dangerous.
    I would test it with crushed ice before trying the dildo and my master also warms the surface by let me rubbing it with fingers or mouth till there is a little liquid film on it
    It doesn' makes it warmer but we feel safer that the ice doesn't freeze the mucosa.

3. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

this is literally my greatest nightmare

chances are good that the ice will melt before any real damage can be caused, but I would make sure its not coming directly out of the freezer before sticking it in

4. hi :)
    well i put it under the water bfr i put it in,just to be sure it didnt get stuck bs of the cold,and to make a bit of liquid inside:) thanks for the answer;)

5. hi:)
    thaks for the reply,we are talking about he inserted it in the butt right?Bcs my concern is all the small veins might get damaged,but it melts pretty fast,i put it under the water just for a bit to make sure it didnt get stuck;)

6. krow1125

krow1125 New Member

I think it would be okay cause when I use to experiment with ice, i would put a ice cube about 2 inches long and a half inch wide in my ass. There was no damages i noticed. If you try it, be sure to tell us how it goes please.

7. GoreJess

GoreJess New Member

Depending on how it is used, I would expect that the same thing that happens to candy canes when you suck on them (the sharpen) could happen to an icicle. Vaginally, this will pose less of a problem, but anally, since it is tighter and no as deep before there is a "bend" in the "road", I would watch out that he does not pierce through your rectal wall if he gets too rough.

8. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Good point, Gore. Any toy that melts needs to be periodically checked to make sure that it hasn't developed a sharp point, jagged edge, or serious crack that could make removal a challenge.

9. croma

croma New Member

lesion of freezing

I do not have an experience, but I do not recommend the experiment very much. The lesions of freezing or burning are similar but the mucosa much more vulnerable, than the skin.
    If the game go to wrong it has serious consequences, it will necessary to lead the rectum out on the abdominal wall at least temporarily!!!

10. Nuka

Nuka Member

No experience in this matter at all, but think of the same sort of thing as sitting on a cold surface for too long and ending up with... well a rather graphic trip to the toilet after a long while of sitting on said cold surface.

So long as it melts in good time and you don't keep repeating it until your ass is numb and purple and you feel like you need to crap it should be all ok :p

11. lol thanks,that was a rather paiting image i got into my brain,but of course ur right,i got that in :)mind

12. Nuka

Nuka Member

Haha glad I can help with my wonderful words of imagery :p

13. Sir Vicarious

Sir Vicarious New Member

I agree to this, allow the ice to start melting. I am talking maybe 2-5 minutes, before insertion. If it comes straight out of the freezer, without at least a thing layer of water you have a good chance of it sticking to sensitive flesh, and possible tearing etc.through use.

14. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

If you're worrying about the dildo not being wet enough, you might try coating it with lube before insertion. I'm not sure, but I would think that lube would reduce the odds of it sticking and causing tissue damage. If you're not sure, test things out. Lube up the dildo, insert it for a minute and then take it out. Put it back in for two minutes, and then take it out. Slowly increase the time. That will give the sub training in dealing with it. Poking around on the internet about this, I found a few suggestions that ice in the rectum can produce cramps or diarrhea, so going slowly at the start will help you learn how your sub's body reacts to it.