ice dildo

meripa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

When me and my master tried the ice dildo the last time, I had in till it was melted and I didn't recognize any major damage.
But the temperature of the ice is important! If it's too cold its dangerous.
I would test it with crushed ice before trying the dildo and my master also warms the surface by let me rubbing it with fingers or mouth till there is a little liquid film on it
It doesn' makes it warmer but we feel safer that the ice doesn't freeze the mucosa.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

When me and my master tried the ice dildo the last time, I had in till it was melted and I didn't recognize any major damage.
But the temperature of the ice is important! If it's too cold its dangerous.
I would test it with crushed ice before trying the dildo and my master also warms the surface by let me rubbing it with fingers or mouth till there is a little liquid film on it
It doesn' makes it warmer but we feel safer that the ice doesn't freeze the mucosa.

hi:)
thaks for the reply,we are talking about he inserted it in the butt right?Bcs my concern is all the small veins might get damaged,but it melts pretty fast,i put it under the water just for a bit to make sure it didnt get stuck;)

Fileboom Premium Account

krow1125

GoreJess

Depending on how it is used, I would expect that the same thing that happens to candy canes when you suck on them (the sharpen) could happen to an icicle. Vaginally, this will pose less of a problem, but anally, since it is tighter and no as deep before there is a "bend" in the "road", I would watch out that he does not pierce through your rectal wall if he gets too rough.

Fileboom Premium Account

croma

lesion of freezing

does any of u have any experience with how long its safe to leave an ice dildo inserted in the rectum??Just wanna make sure no major damage is caused:)

I do not have an experience, but I do not recommend the experiment very much. The lesions of freezing or burning are similar but the mucosa much more vulnerable, than the skin.
If the game go to wrong it has serious consequences, it will necessary to lead the rectum out on the abdominal wall at least temporarily!!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Nuka

No experience in this matter at all, but think of the same sort of thing as sitting on a cold surface for too long and ending up with... well a rather graphic trip to the toilet after a long while of sitting on said cold surface.

So long as it melts in good time and you don't keep repeating it until your ass is numb and purple and you feel like you need to crap it should be all ok :p

Fileboom Premium Account