"i want you to orgasm there"

thebunnie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i want some sexual dares (or requests)
my master wants me to orgasm a different way every time
please "dare" me to orgasm a certain way. you may include where these should be taking place (public places like a dressing room or resteraunt are accepted), but make sure to include what i should be using to bring myself to orgasm (only a banana, a vibrator and a golf ball, etc).
any "ideas" that involve nipples are welcome, as long as they involve the actual dare.

thank you
(responses preferred through pm)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

The_Master221

J zero

every night for a week, masturbate in front of an open window, make sure people can see you, when they do, ask them which hole they'd like to fuck more. let them watch. tease them relentlessly, charge ten bucks per orgasm.

i laughed :D

hmm, i dare you to go to a movie theatre, watch a movie, and masturbate during the movie, and time your orgasm to a loud point in the movie to mask your moans of pleasure. Use your fingers or any object you happen to have at the time. And leave the mess on the seat for someone else to try and figure out what it is.

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

i have so tried not to reply to this... i have so very many. hehehe. ok... i'm going to throw one out there.

every time you have an itch somewhere on your body, if you MUST scratch it, go fuck yourself to orgasm. you can use whatever you'd like: hand, vibrator, toys, whatever and you can do it whereever you'd like... just remember: it doesn't matter where you are - at work, at home, driving, talking to friends, at the grocery store, whereever... if you have an itch and you scratch it, you MUST find a way to get somewhere and make yourself cum immediately after you scratch.

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

i have so tried not to reply to this... i have so very many. hehehe. ok... i'm going to throw one out there.

every time you have an itch somewhere on your body, if you MUST scratch it, go fuck yourself to orgasm. you can use whatever you'd like: hand, vibrator, toys, whatever and you can do it whereever you'd like... just remember: it doesn't matter where you are - at work, at home, driving, talking to friends, at the grocery store, whereever... if you have an itch and you scratch it, you MUST find a way to get somewhere and make yourself cum immediately after you scratch.

and yes, i said immediately. so this will mean excusing yourself from meetings or conversations, pulling your car over, having to dart into the bathroom of the nearest starbucks or w/e. also, if you cannot bear to do that, or won't be able to find a place to cum... you are not allowed to scratch that itch.

just clarifying.

Fileboom Premium Account

misskitty

and yes, i said immediately. so this will mean excusing yourself from meetings or conversations, pulling your car over, having to dart into the bathroom of the nearest starbucks or w/e. also, if you cannot bear to do that, or won't be able to find a place to cum... you are not allowed to scratch that itch.

just clarifying.

Wow, that certainly is an interesting one... Would like to be told to do that XD

Fileboom Premium Account