"i want you to orgasm there"

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

thebunny,
Wear a dress with nothing under it. While your master drives you along the nearest open freeway, then cruises along side a trucker with your skirt up around your waist and you will use an insertable vibrator to get yourself off. If your Master feels it is acceptable, you must make eye contact with the trucker while coming. Master may then slow down and take the next off-ramp to take secondary roads home to avoid the CB radio chatter that is certain to follow.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

subspace

thebunny,
cruises along side a trucker with your skirt up around your waist and you will use an insertable vibrator to get yourself off.

Oh geez! Great idea but do we really want to encourage truckers even more, so many are already shameless in their attempt to see boobs on the highway! Can you imagine this trucker trying to get his friends to believe this story? :p

Master Jey be careful what kind of 'school' you are referring to. High School = arrested and life-time sex offender status, college = still iffy depending on ages involved, careful.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

Oh geez! Great idea but do we really want to encourage truckers even more, so many are already shameless in their attempt to see boobs on the highway! Can you imagine this trucker trying to get his friends to believe this story? :p

When we did this, My Girl was reclined in the passenger seat wearing red leather collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, with a shiny black leash which I was holding. She has a really nice body and trust me, after the sight he got to see, that particular driver will never again be happy with just seeing nice cleavage. We had a portable CB radio and My Girl got a great deal of enjoyment out of the highly animated radio converstaion that followed our little adventure.

Fileboom Premium Account