How to impress your master ?

Gina

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello! Sometimes I feel the need to do nice things in order to make my master happy, to show him how much I love him and how grateful I am for all he does to me and for all he teaches me. He is an interiorized person, he doesn't express feelings easily and to make him smile is one of my biggest pleasure. I try to be as good as I can as a slave, I try to respect all his orders and to always improve my resistence at pain and humiliation. So, I'm not reffering to this, I'm reffering to special things came by my own initiative, like cute sayings or simbolical presents or actions.
I would appeal to your experience as slaves or masters to share with me things that you did or were did to you that caused happiness to the master.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

loli-pop

Haha, I'm not entirely sure if these are good examples but sometimes when my master is in the shower I'll make sure to have the heater on for Him when He gets out. Little things like that.

I'll bring Him flowers I picked when I was out on a walk, or sometimes make little cute sayings on photoshop and put them on my blog or in my slave journal~

My apologies if none of those are what you're looking for D:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

Anticipating your master's needs and wants shows that you are thinking about him when he's not actively thinking about you and suggests that he occupies a central position in your mind. I think every master wants to see that in their slaves. So anything that demonstrates that you're thinking about him and are aware of what he likes is likely to please him.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Also, don't be generic. Buying your master a box of chocolates shows that you're thinking about him, but unless you get the particular type of chocolates that he really likes, it doesn't show that you're thinking about _him_. Let me give you an example. I mentioned to my slave that I really like boxer briefs and boxerjocks. The next day he threw out all of his underwear and bought boxer briefs. That pleased me enormously, because it showed me that he was thinking about what I like. To another master who doesn't particularly care about boxer briefs, that gesture wouldn't have meant much.

Fileboom Premium Account

Learn to prepare a favorite dish with as much lavish ritual as you can muster.

Clean your house/apartment. Doesn't everybody enjoy crapping in a recently scrubbed bathroom?

Candlelights and background music. Just because you're the bottom/sub/slave doesn't mean you shouldn't do something to make a better experience. Relationships work both ways.

Fileboom Premium Account