Q: How to talk to your slave?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Alco, Jun 20, 2013.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Alco

Alco New Member

Click here for more.
    Hello everyone

I am a 24 year old straight guy who in my sparetime does camshows on a camsite, mostly for gay/bi men and the occasional female, nothing in BDSM genre just regular flashing and such. I was contacted by a 28 year old male slave. He lives in england and he wants to hire me to be a his master over skype. He requested 45-90 minutes per session. I have some expirience being a master for a girl, also from england. The thing is that she has no requirements for the time and I find it easy to come up with things to say and make her do because I she turns me on. I have told the guy that I am straight, and he doesnt mind, I dont either, i do shows for gay men everyday despite me being completely straight. My problem is that I dont know if i can come up with creative things to say to him and make him do since i know i wont be turned on by anything he could do. Especially for 90 minutes. I would love some suggestions or perhaps even concrete phrases that I could use on my slave, or some advice on how to keep the flow going for that long when i cant punish him or interact with him physically at all. What would you do in a situation where you only had a slave on skype?

Thank you very much in advance :)

-Alco

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM