Q: How to talk to your slave?

Alco

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everyone

I am a 24 year old straight guy who in my sparetime does camshows on a camsite, mostly for gay/bi men and the occasional female, nothing in BDSM genre just regular flashing and such. I was contacted by a 28 year old male slave. He lives in england and he wants to hire me to be a his master over skype. He requested 45-90 minutes per session. I have some expirience being a master for a girl, also from england. The thing is that she has no requirements for the time and I find it easy to come up with things to say and make her do because I she turns me on. I have told the guy that I am straight, and he doesnt mind, I dont either, i do shows for gay men everyday despite me being completely straight. My problem is that I dont know if i can come up with creative things to say to him and make him do since i know i wont be turned on by anything he could do. Especially for 90 minutes. I would love some suggestions or perhaps even concrete phrases that I could use on my slave, or some advice on how to keep the flow going for that long when i cant punish him or interact with him physically at all. What would you do in a situation where you only had a slave on skype?

Thank you very much in advance :)

-Alco

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account