How serious is this place?

Discussion in 'Rules, announcement, your questions and suggestion' started by Ninja, Jan 8, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Ninja

Ninja New Member

I've been on the lookout for a good bdsm-themed internet forum for some time now, but it's surprisingly hard to find. I want a place where I can engage in serious discussion about all factors of the vast bdsm-world, but there seems to be an awful lot of people who post three or four messages, or simply just post a personal ad and then disappear. Are there serious regulars out there too who can tell me about the goings on of this place? Cause I'd love to stay and talk if there's interesting stuff going on here. And besides, a personal ad might not be a bad idea, haha.

2. Msboytoy

Msboytoy New Member

Serious as prison sex

3. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Some of are are quite serious about the scene, but this isn't the most populous website by any means.

4. I've only been here 5 minutes, and I can see that it does seem a pretty quiet place, but also that it seems to be picking up slowly too :)

5. Prissy

Prissy Member

Well Puppy, sometimes Quiet forums are the easiest to talk to people. So yeah this place is a good place.

6. Prissy

Prissy Member

Sorry I meant to split that into to. The mention of this [place being a good place was directed to Ninja.

7. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

Never fear, darling, I am here now ;)

8. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

At least you can talk to people and kind of get to know people? Makes this place an awful lot easier to use. ^^

Also I'm as serious as a heart attack!

9. MrAero

MrAero Member

haha yeah I try to check at least once a day, so I would consider myself serious about it.

10. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Did I tell you I started work on my book?

11. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

That is excellent! Can I read it someday when it's done? :)

12. nix

nix Guest

I take different areas of the forum at different levels of seriousness.
    In the pics/vids section I'm likely to reply in all lower-caps three word posts, whereas in any discussion threads I'll make sure I try and type cohesive reply with correct grammar and be respectful.

So yeah, while it might be slow moving that's only because people seem to take a while to come up with something intelligent to say :)

13. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Only if you buy five copies to give to your friends :D

14. Phantasm

Phantasm Member

Will do, Mr. Green, will do. :D

15. Gorgeous new av you have there Phantasm. :)

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM