BDSM Library

Tanya Simmonds

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

To the people of the BDSM community

My name is Tanya Simmonds and I am the best-selling author of the femdom novels, The Paramount Rule, Prisoners of the Governess and the coming-soon anthology, Reformation.

My career began by posting short stories on a website known as the BDSM Library. This, I cannot deny. However, what I wish to convey is my belief that this site can be as much of a disadvantage to a budding author as it may be an advantage.

In the beginning, I wrote femdom stories that proved to be too extreme to approach publishers with. However, they still existed and rather that waste them, I decided to use them as a promotional tool for my published works. I posted my remaining stories on the BDSM Library. In a drunken stupor one Friday evening, I created an incredibly irresponsible, pseudo-biography and was foolish enough to post it. Since that time, I have received numerous disturbing emails as a result of it. Change my email address? That would be the obvious recourse. However, this particular email address is related to my business which appears on all of my hard-copy promotional materials and, as such, is permanent. Yes – I am responsible for this mistake and fully accept that. However, I implore you to take account of the following.

The BDSM Library is riddled with offers of: ‘If there is anything you wish to change on your page, please feel free to contact us,’ and ‘our emails are checked daily.’

Last year, the BDSM Library’s former administrator, ‘Tiger,’ graciously altered my bio, as per my request. Soon afterwards, their system crashed, virtually wiping out the whole site. When it was restored, my page returned – with my original, fatal bio.

I had been trying to get this problem resolved now, for five months. I created numerous email addresses in an attempt to ensure that my messages didn’t go through as spam. I also sent the request through as responses to emails that had been sent to me from the BDSM Library. The ‘spam’ argument is simply not valid.

Recently, in a desperate attempt to access the webmaster, I joined the BDSM Library forums and sent the administrator, ‘Torq’ (an abbreviation for ‘Torquemada’) a private message. The following day, I FINALLY RECEIVED A RESPONSE! Of course, I was elated. I had been quite clear in my message about what I wanted doing; but apparently, Torq wanted me to explain myself again, and so, I obliged him. Two days went by and I received no response from him, neither had my very, very simple request been honoured. I emailed him again. Twice! This time, I received Torq’s classic response: WHOA!!!!!! CHILL!!!!!! Followed by his cut and paste, stock-footage rhetoric about how he is a 110% non-profit volunteer. The reason I say that this is ‘cut and paste, stock-footage rhetoric’ is because I have seen exactly the same response that he has sent to others who, like myself, have asked him for only the most meagre of requests (which the site continues to invite!) It was now approaching six months since I began trying to have this biography changed and still, nothing had been done. Finally I lost my temper in an email to him. Immediately, he closed down my entire story page. It just goes to prove that he can act – when he wants to!

Firstly, anybody who has visited the BDSM Library will know that it is NOT a non-profit organisation. Its pages are filled with the promotional ads of related sex sites. Nobody would spend time creating a vast site like this and permit others to peddle their wares upon it, free of charge. To suggest such is simply an insult to the intelligence. These people use the works of others (mostly amateur authors!) to attract interested visitors – who then encounter the advertisements of their sponsors. I believe that the BDSM Library is a HUGE business. It is also my belief that Torq, the current webmaster, then engages in masturbating to his favourite fetish – ignoring those who enable his venture and ejaculating to their distress.

It is my opinion that any author, professional or otherwise, should consider my testimony before entertaining the BDSM Library as a media for sharing their efforts. My belief is that Torq was happy to use my works to assist in his own profit, and then to abuse me, insult me and take great pleasure in dehumanising me.

We are all worth so much more than that!

On a legal note, nothing that I have written here is defamatory. My testimony is an account of fact and all other comments are expressions of my own personal beliefs and opinions. With everything that I have written here, I will leave any interested persons to draw their own conclusions and I wish you all the very best in life.

Happy orgasms!

Tanya Simmonds

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium