Hot wax

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MrAero

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yeah, that was something I'd been worrying about, how long the marks last for...and I've also been worrying a bit about the possibility of permanent scarring :(

the candles that I used, even if held right next to the skin, would not be hot enough to cause any scarring. I'm not sure if their are some candles out there that do burn hotter or how to tell them apart, but my aren't that way.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ms.sub13

:D:DI like hot wax. Candles surrounded by glass won't burn as hot. A thick candle with no class will burn hotter on the skind and the red marks will stay longer. I have used vanilla scented and unscented. The Vanilla one in the glass wasn't as hot as the unscented in the glass. So the extra chemicals for some reason does impact the strength but the chemicals didn't bother my skin and came off just fine. Just be careful when pouring wax on the inner thighs because I got it on my lips and they swelled up real bad but after some ice they were fine and no scarring. I would start with a not so sensitive area and then work your way to nipples but after a while with the mixture of heat and pain it becomes irresistble Good Luck!!!!! :D

Fileboom Premium Account

RRR1609

My master has me pour hot wax on my nipples (He thinks it is punishment, but I haven't told him I love it. I guess that's kind of naughty of me...heehee). Like others have already said, I use unscented tea candles- that's just what he's always required. I pour the wax from about an inch away. It hurts initially, but then the pain goes away very quickly. Like Ms. sub13 said, it turns into a good burn and I always want more! I like it a lot.

Fileboom Premium Account