Using wax?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Malenko, May 20, 2010.

1. Malenko

Malenko New Member

Ok, so I'm fairly new to this and all but so far enjoying it even though we've had some bumps in the road. Anyways, Mistress has expressed an interest in using wax during our play time. I do consider myself lucky since she is taking it slow for me, being a beginer and all.

I'm a bit nervous about this one to be honest. I don't mind the thought of a little pain but the thing that really gets me worrying is the fact that I'm kinda hairy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a walking carpet or anything. Does anyone have some advice or words of wisdom for this one?
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

There's a thread about wax on this very forum

dammit... okay I cant find it.

are you... covered in hair? Like all over your arms and legs and back and butt?! Oh jesus. Please shave (or wax lololololol)
    alright in all seriousness, if you put on a area that has hair, its going to hurt
  3. sluttysub

sluttysub Member

I would suggest putting massage oil on your body first, this will make it easier to remove the wax. Also, wrapping your body in plastic wrap will make removal very easy and you'll have less of a cleanup to worry about. Or, there is always the good old shaving method.

Have fun! :D
  4. Malenko

Malenko New Member

Yeah, Mistress said she had seen something about wax on here but I couldn't find it either Silly. Not sure how I feel about plastic wrap. Sounds uncomfortable and constricting.
  5. sluttysub

sluttysub Member

Yeah, it's not for me either. I can get pretty claustrophobic, I could just imagine how badly I might freak out, lol.

Just a suggestion. :)

6. O.O

If the wax is too hot , couldn't the plastic wrap MELT to your skin and make it much worse??

But the massage oil is definitely a great plan. Adds a delicious element into play and makes wax easier to get off from hair =)
    Last edited: May 21, 2010
  7. Boundperil

Boundperil Member

You are going to loose hair, even with oil.
  8. PS, colored wax is really pretty =D
  9. Ms.sub13

Ms.sub13 Member

If you are worried about the pain ask your Mistress to use a candle that is inside a glass jar. The glass cools the wax off a bit before it hits your skin. If you just use a candle with no jar it is alot hotter that way. Thats where all my burn marks come from. Master can make neat designs with the red and white candles. Have fun though.