1. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    If I get any requests, I'll post pictures of myself.... But just remember I have no real equipment. Only household items.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

As per a request, from someone who wishes to stay anonymous, here is a basic pic. No shirt, with pants still on (what they asked for).

If anybody likes what they see, I am still looking for a mistress and am very willing to do more pics.

Attached Files:

• me.jpg
      me.jpg
      File size:
      23.7 KB
      Views:
  3. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

Attached Files:

4. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

Ok, I was recently asked for a pic of my face. I will not be doing facial shots until I have a master or mistress, and s/he tells me to put up pics.

5. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

6. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

Three more requests. The first is of my armpits. And since I dont have a delayed camera, I had to click with my foot, which was awkward. The second is of one of my feet. Finally, the third is of me with cloths pins on my nipples. Unfortunately, I only had access to two, and not the requested number.

Please feel free to ask for more.

I am also still looking for a mistress or master to own me and discipline me.

Attached Files:

7. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

Is this all the creativity on this site? I was expecting more of a challenge. Maybe even use a digital camera for better pics.