LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

If I get any requests, I'll post pictures of myself.... But just remember I have no real equipment. Only household items.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  2. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

As per a request, from someone who wishes to stay anonymous, here is a basic pic. No shirt, with pants still on (what they asked for).

If anybody likes what they see, I am still looking for a mistress and am very willing to do more pics.

Attached Files:

• me.jpg
      me.jpg
      File size:
      23.7 KB
      Views:
  3. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

Another request. Please ask for more, I will gladly oblige.

Attached Files:

4. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

Ok, I was recently asked for a pic of my face. I will not be doing facial shots until I have a master or mistress, and s/he tells me to put up pics.

5. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

96 views and no more requests?

6. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

Three more requests. The first is of my armpits. And since I dont have a delayed camera, I had to click with my foot, which was awkward. The second is of one of my feet. Finally, the third is of me with cloths pins on my nipples. Unfortunately, I only had access to two, and not the requested number.

Please feel free to ask for more.

I am also still looking for a mistress or master to own me and discipline me.

Attached Files:

7. rick1283

rick1283 New Member

Is this all the creativity on this site? I was expecting more of a challenge. Maybe even use a digital camera for better pics.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM