Taking pic requests...

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by bluelagoon1988, Sep 19, 2009.

1. As some of you know, I have a bit of a thing for strangers seeing inappropriate pictures of me but now I have a whole new reason to post pictures....I am owned and it's time to flaunt what nobody else can have (without His consent :D). So I am taking pic requests, and if He approves, they will be posted! :D Can't wait to hear from some of you. :)

*EDIT* Pics that require His assistance will take longer to get up here than pics I can take on my own with a camera timer. They still have to be approved but it will be a lot quicker...
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  2. subspace

subspace Member

Oh boy, all the choices, lets see.....
    How about something simple. Face-down, knees tucked under you, wrists tied to ankles (maybe by way of a spreader bar with ankle and wrist cuffs) and lots of heavy marks on your ass. :D
  3. I'll put it on the list for approval :) thanks subspace!
  4. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

You have a wonderfully attractive body - very pleasing to look at. Do you have any bustiers/leather/garters/stockings/rope, etc? I really like the pic where you're bent forward with your hands behind your back. Being a rigger, my imagination did a lot with that one...

A shapely naked woman is truly one of the most beautiful sights in the world. Thank you for sharing.
  5. Really nice pics Bluelagoon, have you access to a motorcycle? Bikes are perfect for bondage pics. :cool:
  6. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

'Oh Hell yeah' to the bike pics! :)

Also, the classic spanking or cropping position: standing, bent forward at the waist with straight legs and grasping ankles (or knees/calves, depending on flexibility). Shot from the side/profile?

One other small suggestion, considering that Halloween is approaching, there should be a number of places that have inexpensive masks in stock, perhaps a mask with an appropriate theme would allow you more freedom in your posing so that you needn't worry that your face will appear in the pics.
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  7. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

you know i will enjoy any pictures you take..... always have ;)
  8. oh sparrow, you have more nudie pics of me than most men I have slept with lol :D
  9. Those pics are gorgeous :)
  10. Thanks everybody for the lovely compliments, will be taking the first requested photos today and sending them for approval so they should be up here very soon:)
  11. unfortunately I do not have access to a motorcycle though I imagine some time in the future I will. Will keep that in mind :)
  12. subspace

subspace Member

Thinking we need to have an smplace Halloween costume contest.

Beautiful pics bluelagoon! Thanks for sharing them with us!