Taking pic requests...

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

As some of you know, I have a bit of a thing for strangers seeing inappropriate pictures of me but now I have a whole new reason to post pictures....I am owned and it's time to flaunt what nobody else can have (without His consent :D). So I am taking pic requests, and if He approves, they will be posted! :D Can't wait to hear from some of you. :)

*EDIT* Pics that require His assistance will take longer to get up here than pics I can take on my own with a camera timer. They still have to be approved but it will be a lot quicker...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

subspace

GreyMac

You have a wonderfully attractive body - very pleasing to look at. Do you have any bustiers/leather/garters/stockings/rope, etc? I really like the pic where you're bent forward with your hands behind your back. Being a rigger, my imagination did a lot with that one...

A shapely naked woman is truly one of the most beautiful sights in the world. Thank you for sharing.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

Bikes are perfect for bondage pics. :cool:

'Oh Hell yeah' to the bike pics! :)

Also, the classic spanking or cropping position: standing, bent forward at the waist with straight legs and grasping ankles (or knees/calves, depending on flexibility). Shot from the side/profile?

One other small suggestion, considering that Halloween is approaching, there should be a number of places that have inexpensive masks in stock, perhaps a mask with an appropriate theme would allow you more freedom in your posing so that you needn't worry that your face will appear in the pics.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: