SLP will draw you something

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I like the first drawing a lot. :) As for your hands... you already know that about them, so yeah. :p I used to love drawing almost ten years ago, now - I drew various manga drawings... then I just stopped, like I stopped doing many other things, also... oh well. -_-

Requests, you say? Ok, how about drawing a manga drawing of a girl who looks innocent, with an innocent look in her eyes, wearing a regular-type collar (like a leather collar) that is easy to spot, but still matches her innocence and maybe isn't with an all that wide band, to look a bit more modest. While wearing girly, innocent-looking clothes, the perspective is also so that she's looking slightly up, since she's shorter than the guy she's looking at (not pictured - she looks right at "you"), and maybe just at a slight angle from being right from her front-side, as if she hasn't yet turned around completely. Although still a manga drawing, it'd maybe look a slight bit more realistic, still, with unnaturally big eyes but not Dragonball-style eyes. Big but reasonably natural eyelashes are also nice. :) Take your time, by the way.... will be interesting to see. And put her in whatever situation or background that you think you feel the most like drawing... as long as it matches her innocence, is all.

EDIT: Oh, she should have fairly long hair, also, by the way... :B

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

sillylittlepet

Death, girls with big eyes like this?

photo21lp.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

Death, girls with big eyes like this?

Heh, certainly looks innocent enough. ^^; I like it, but I wouldn't say it's realistic... :B a bit fleshier would do, as well. The eyes are quite a bit bigger than what I was imagining, actually... hmm, maybe I can search for an image that is about what I'm imagining? I'll try to find a full-body one, as that's what I had in mind...

That other drawing made me laugh. :) Cheered me up, despite my currently quite horrible mood. Well, they both did. :) I hope you don't stop drawing like I ended up doing... maybe you can even be a manga artist in the future... if you have the talent, getting so good that what you draw matches manga books, for instance, only tends to be a matter of time.

Fileboom Premium Account