SLP will draw you something

sillylittlepet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ah realism, my greatest foe! Well I guess this is a request thread, so I'll try to ramp up the realism

I'll try to make sure your girl puts on a few pounds death

Actually I'm hoping to have a career in animation, so I wont stop drawing anytime soon. Thats the dream!

@seb: drawing a leather man is killing me, maybe you'll settle for a cute boy in briefs?
I'll even ink the drawing and make a nice scan!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

Ah realism, my greatest foe! Well I guess this is a request thread, so I'll try to ramp up the realism

I'll try to make sure your girl puts on a few pounds death

Actually I'm hoping to have a career in animation, so I wont stop drawing anytime soon. Thats the dream!

As long as you want to, I'm sure you will be able to. For instance, the author Lee Young-You, author of the manga from where the image is that I'm going to include, released her first, entirely self-made manga Kill me Kiss me (also known as K2), all by herself, printed in roughly made copies, succeeded greatly and keeps succeeding.

I didn't really mean realistic, though... just kind of. The girl in the background in this image looks quite a bit like I had imagined. Her eyes may be a bit too extreme, though; maybe a bit more like the eyes of the guy in the foreground... maybe somewhere between her eyes and his eyes is what I had in mind. The posture should be a bit more towards the front than the girl in this image, though....

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• garcon-de-la-lune-clair-de-lune-1.jpg
    garcon-de-la-lune-clair-de-lune-1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

@seb: drawing a leather man is killing me, maybe you'll settle for a cute boy in briefs?
I'll even ink the drawing and make a nice scan!!

No! There must be a leatherman! A boy without a dom is like a butt without a cock!

If you're having trouble, google Tom of Finland, who did more than anyone to shape the image of the leatherman in the gay mind. His stuff ought to give you some models for how to solve some anatomical issues (although, in case you miss it, he does tend to draw certain parts of the male anatomy a wee bit oversized).

Oh, and btw, the cop you drew looks surprisingly like my bondage mentor. He just needs to be a little taller and thinner.

Fileboom Premium Account

photo18x.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

So in case you didnt know I like to do art and stuff so if I ever draw anything perv related I'll post it here!

I'll also take requests, but you better pay me in lavish praises

Also take a moment to see how pretty my hands are! mhmmm I know you're jealous.

Good drawing a girl who is frigtened and suprised..Maybe if she become more naughty it will be better drawing:p
congrulations

Fileboom Premium Account

Ooh! Very good drawings! You do great work. My brother could draw girls, but not guys. He was also horrible at hands, feet with toes and realistic faces.

I love your hands too! Make mine look just as nice and smooth. Pleeeaaasssee!!

Also, I have a request. :D

A guy Spread eagle on a bed tied with handcuffs in a diaper (open or closed)... That's the base of the image. The rest I leave up to you. I believe its not art without ideas and touches from the artist.

I am going to cut in line and cry to have this now... I hope that gets me punished! Lol

Fileboom Premium Account