Myself Following Orders

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by hiiro, Oct 11, 2008.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. hiiro

hiiro New Member

I have recently obtained a new Mistress, so she is quickly training me into submission. This is the first time I'm ever posting photos of myself, however my Mistress has ordered me to post them up here, so here they are.

Also to note, I was also told that I will have to do any feasible request for photos asked for by any member of this community. So if anyone wants to see more of me in a specific pose/position/doing something to myself just inquire, as my Mistress has ordered me to do so.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Retford

Retford New Member

You insult your mistress posting pictures of your self in bra and panties with body hair beg your mistress to wax you for your next photo session.

3. curiousgirl

curiousgirl Member

I don't agree. Maybe his mistress did pic the pics too. Maybe she told him to put the bra and stockings on for the pics. Maybe they prefer it hairy.
    Its more the matter of taste.
    On the other hand if they are both of with remooval its also fine.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. nix

nix Guest

I agree with curiousgirl. I personally prefer no hair, but it's a personal preference.

5. k45

k45 New Member

Now you need to go to a tanning salon and get some nice tan lines with the bra and panties.

6. Jezebel

Jezebel New Member

Take some of your legs spread in the air with your panties and stockings on.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM