Help for homemade butt plug please?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A home made butt plug is just as likely to cause trouble at customs as a purchased one. And anal toys are not something to skimp on. There are all kinds of problems that can come up with poorly manufactured anal toys--jagged edges, the base snaps off when you're wearing it, it develops pitting that makes it hard to clean, etc. Honestly, I think you're better off ordering one from a good manufacturer and figuring out a way to arrange the delivery.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ruelee

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've been through a customs check with a plug once before. Depending on what it's made from, you might get just a few odd looks, or maybe nothing at all. Mine for example is actually a glass one, which normally goes through without a second glance. Only once did it every actually cause a stir... but I was kind of wearing it at the time. I don't recommend doing that, by the way.
I've heard they're a little more touchy about silicon ones, though as I don't have one I can't say for certain.

And if you're thinking of taking Sebastian's advice on a good manufacturer, personally I recommend the Stockroom. I've never known anything they stock to be bad quality.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account