Help for homemade butt plug please?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by underdog, Jan 3, 2011.

1. underdog

underdog Member

I want to make a buttplug that will last and is waterproof. Not sure where to start to be honest with you. I also want to possibly use it as part of a homemade enema.

Some ideas anyone?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Just out of curiosity, why are you against buying a buttplug?
  3. underdog

underdog Member

You see buying one isn't really much of an option since my work keeps me moving around a lot at the moment, and I'm not sure if I'd have a good time at customs!
  4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

A home made butt plug is just as likely to cause trouble at customs as a purchased one. And anal toys are not something to skimp on. There are all kinds of problems that can come up with poorly manufactured anal toys--jagged edges, the base snaps off when you're wearing it, it develops pitting that makes it hard to clean, etc. Honestly, I think you're better off ordering one from a good manufacturer and figuring out a way to arrange the delivery.
  5. Ruelee

Ruelee Member

I've been through a customs check with a plug once before. Depending on what it's made from, you might get just a few odd looks, or maybe nothing at all. Mine for example is actually a glass one, which normally goes through without a second glance. Only once did it every actually cause a stir... but I was kind of wearing it at the time. I don't recommend doing that, by the way.
    I've heard they're a little more touchy about silicon ones, though as I don't have one I can't say for certain.

And if you're thinking of taking Sebastian's advice on a good manufacturer, personally I recommend the Stockroom. I've never known anything they stock to be bad quality.