Getting collared!!!

Drake8303

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

BlueLagoon's Dom

Hello everyone, so glad to be here!

I am definately not new to the BDSM scene (That's one great export the great city of San Francisco has) and I can definately tell by the short time browsing around here that this is a very well knit community, that is honestly endearing and aiding to new people into the lifestyle such as my pet BlueLagoon1988.

I like Bluelagoon1988, met, chatted online for awhile, and we live in the same metro area, decided to meet and just really hit it off, physically, intelectually and I could really see the desire for her to be trained. As stated before I am not new to the scene, and very familiar with proper protocol and techniques, and I think that's why she is so anxious. This is not a 24/7, we still want to be able to have a vanilla relationship outside to the world but with the sympatico that we have, that crossing should be an easy step in and out.

She is so admirable and desirable in many ways, her natural submissive tendencies reflect upon her general demeanor. Training with her will be a pleasure, she signed her contract yesterday, we formerly went over the limits and today will be the celebration of her collaring.

We will definately keep everyone updated on progress.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account