Getting collared!!!

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by bluelagoon1988, Aug 5, 2009.

1. I'm so excited that I had to post, and Master wants me to feel good and telling you all about Him makes me feel wonderful. Tonight, if I am a good girl for Master, he might collar me!! :) We signed a contract yesterday and I am so excited I can barely contain myself. Feels so nice to be owned.
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

congratulations. I'm glad you've found happiness.
  3. Thanks Sparrow, your advice has been wonderful. Master does have an account here now so he might be adding his two cents :)
  4. Drake8303

Drake8303 New Member

BlueLagoon's Dom

Hello everyone, so glad to be here!

I am definately not new to the BDSM scene (That's one great export the great city of San Francisco has) and I can definately tell by the short time browsing around here that this is a very well knit community, that is honestly endearing and aiding to new people into the lifestyle such as my pet BlueLagoon1988.

I like Bluelagoon1988, met, chatted online for awhile, and we live in the same metro area, decided to meet and just really hit it off, physically, intelectually and I could really see the desire for her to be trained. As stated before I am not new to the scene, and very familiar with proper protocol and techniques, and I think that's why she is so anxious. This is not a 24/7, we still want to be able to have a vanilla relationship outside to the world but with the sympatico that we have, that crossing should be an easy step in and out.

She is so admirable and desirable in many ways, her natural submissive tendencies reflect upon her general demeanor. Training with her will be a pleasure, she signed her contract yesterday, we formerly went over the limits and today will be the celebration of her collaring.

We will definately keep everyone updated on progress.
  5. Nice, I'm really happy for you both :)
  6. thanks OLP :)
  7. dusk

dusk New Member

Congratulations, it obviously means a lot to you.

What type of collar will it be? Will you be wearing it 24/7?

Usually, in similar situations, I'd say "you won't be saying that when your doing the dishes" but I guess that doesn't really apply here :p.

best wishes.
  8. Master_J

Master_J Member

Grats blue, youve helped me alot in my own endeavor :) best wishes for you both!
  9. monocrome

monocrome Member

congratulations to you both :) and nice to meet you, Drake8303.
  10. Congrats. I believe I will speak for everyone when I say that it would be nice to see some pictures.

Hey! it would be nice to see some pictures!
  11. Hello everyone, thank you all so much for your warm wishes. Master is taking me out tonight, won't tell me where. He said we will be taking some pictures, so He will most likely post them soonish.
  12. master jey

master jey Moderator

congrats bluelagoon i'm glad for you both good luck in your relationships
  13. Congratulations both. :)
  14. arsynrose

arsynrose New Member

OMGim happy for the both of you!!
  15. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I'll be happy just to see some pic-tars!