Gags

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Rubber open mouth gags and ring gags are pretty good for beginners... safe in the fact that its difficult to choke on or otherwise restrict breathing.
Inflatable gags are certainly fun, however I'd recommend trying others first so that you and your wife can get used to gags in general.
My absolute all-time favorite? The classic ball-gag... effective and sexy, whats not to like? =P

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

SilenceMyPet

the first gag I ever tried was a ball gag... sadly it was latex which I'm allergic to so I didn't have much luck with it. Since then I've had a leather stuffer gag which is sexy and perfect to stop almost all sound and cause extreme drooling... atleast it has for me and now my slave. I also have a ring gag just be careful... the one I got was a 2in and I could barely wear it... it fit but after a while would cause me to hurt and according to the site I bought it at you almost have to get the 2in if the guy wants to use it for well.. .what its made for! My slave has a nice size but by no means is huge and he hardly fit through the two inch. Lastly, I've also had a plastic breather gag and it is very effective.

Be careful with the inflateable ones... they can cause injury. Pump it to large and you can dislocate a jaw. Hasn't happened to me but I have heard of it happening! lol Good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account

WmaGuy

I think you'll find the classic ball gag to be a good starter. Go for one in the under 2" range. You could go with a simple single strap, or the same with a chin strap. Ring gags are great, but I concur - not a great start for beginners. Since it seems you will be the wearer, you could also look for a penis-type gag which would allow, (and encourage) your wife to sit on your face... ;) I'm new to the forum and have not yet researched rules regarding posting links, so if you would like to drop me a PM, I'd be glad to point you in a good direction...

Fileboom Premium Account