Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by MarriedSub, Jan 30, 2010.

1. MarriedSub

MarriedSub New Member

Hi everyone,
    Im new to this forum and find it very interesting.
    My wife and I are looking to purchase a gag or two but have never tried any so arent sure what to get.
    I've looked on the net at ring gags, ball gags, inflatable gags and rubber open mouth gags.

Can anyone please give me some feedback on any of these to help our decision?

Thanks very much for your time.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Tarynsslave

Tarynsslave Member

Rubber open mouth gags and ring gags are pretty good for beginners... safe in the fact that its difficult to choke on or otherwise restrict breathing.
    Inflatable gags are certainly fun, however I'd recommend trying others first so that you and your wife can get used to gags in general.
    My absolute all-time favorite? The classic ball-gag... effective and sexy, whats not to like? =P
  3. MarriedSub

MarriedSub New Member

Thanks for the reply :)
    I'm tending towards the rubber or ring gag due to the accessibility to the mouth which could be a lot of fun for us both. (The gag would be for me btw.)
    I've read mixed reviews about ring gags staying in place and being easy to twist in the mouth and push out. Also, it might be easier with a rubber one to force liquids in?

Thanks again.
  4. master jey

master jey Moderator

yes i agree,the ones with a double straps are better! :)
  5. SilenceMyPet

SilenceMyPet New Member

the first gag I ever tried was a ball gag... sadly it was latex which I'm allergic to so I didn't have much luck with it. Since then I've had a leather stuffer gag which is sexy and perfect to stop almost all sound and cause extreme drooling... atleast it has for me and now my slave. I also have a ring gag just be careful... the one I got was a 2in and I could barely wear it... it fit but after a while would cause me to hurt and according to the site I bought it at you almost have to get the 2in if the guy wants to use it for well.. .what its made for! My slave has a nice size but by no means is huge and he hardly fit through the two inch. Lastly, I've also had a plastic breather gag and it is very effective.

Be careful with the inflateable ones... they can cause injury. Pump it to large and you can dislocate a jaw. Hasn't happened to me but I have heard of it happening! lol Good luck!
  6. WmaGuy

WmaGuy Member

I think you'll find the classic ball gag to be a good starter. Go for one in the under 2" range. You could go with a simple single strap, or the same with a chin strap. Ring gags are great, but I concur - not a great start for beginners. Since it seems you will be the wearer, you could also look for a penis-type gag which would allow, (and encourage) your wife to sit on your face... ;) I'm new to the forum and have not yet researched rules regarding posting links, so if you would like to drop me a PM, I'd be glad to point you in a good direction...
  7. principiaconcordia

principiaconcordia New Member

Does anyone know the safest/best quality/ best price ring gag I could find? Thanks!
  8. WmaGuy

WmaGuy Member

I've had good luck here:
  9. My master bought me a pretty expensive ring gag, but it was a big disappointment :mad: So we have made one of our own instead, for just a few pounds, and it works a hell of a lot better :)
  10. LilleyLace

LilleyLace New Member

Always had good service from these guys worth a look Bondage Ball Gags